Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... (28420 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / 20 Weird Things All Addict Android Smartphone Users Do (PHOTOS) / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by iykekelvins(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2016
That's why I jejely gave my phone to one hefty thug last year.

I can't fit shout
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by sucobaba(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2016
When your eyes starts peppering you and apollo shows up in rainy season.

My Lord, I'm fantastically guilty to ALL charges.
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by nwachonum: 1:21pm On May 21, 2016
oooo I Neva knew I'm a phone addict
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by budosky(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2016
Reading dis post in d toilet./ grin grin
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by CosmicJames(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2016
I'm a phone addict 100% but as long as is bad and I'm not hurting anyone, I'm good.
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by tohshine(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2016
Free WIFI

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by jbhill(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
i dont do from 1 to 5... i do 5 to 1. that toilet own sweet shaa.
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Paulpenny(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2016
ednut1:
i dey my grandpa burial i still dey browse NL. i no well atal

me sef wey go do my great grand pa burial for villa, i no een pay attention to wetin sem dey do sef

na so so press press i dey press my phone cheesy cheesy cheesy

d toilet own na him dey sweet me pass
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by mitchyy(f): 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
My phone addiction was the beginning of how my business began. I'm happy i was addicted else i would't have had my own company cheesy
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by jayzblogng: 2:12pm On May 21, 2016
ever811:
thank God its neither a sin or a crime to be addicted to ur phone... dancing shoki
Anything that gets more of your. Attention is your god,so I hope you are not a slave to ur phone
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by DharmyYinks: 2:19pm On May 21, 2016
ever811:
thank God its neither a sin or a crime to be addicted to ur phone... dancing shoki
It is! You have indirectly turned your phone to a god. U worship it through your addiction.

U should change while u still can!
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by alizma: 2:26pm On May 21, 2016
you see that toilet own, call it anything, you go meet me there.
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by gebest: 2:27pm On May 21, 2016
Is still good to b phone addict in some essence, it will nt allow u to think or commit evil like crimes, nd it makes u never to be lonely, remember "an idol man is d devils work chop"
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Ronkizzy(f): 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
So what's the solution to that
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
Nairaland is my 2nd home and an institution where i meet different people (with different enthnicity/religion/characters/views) and learn different things everyday. IMO an addiction to learning isn't a bad idea you know. Lol.. I have this friend who would sacrifice his life for his Galaxy s6. Our conversation goes like
Me: Ed, just imagine... wetin you go do, if those boys(bad guys/cultist) block you and obtain(take) your phone from you when you dey return from somewhere..
Ed: guy, hmm, i nor go gree o. We go die there o, e beta say dem kill me than to take my phone from me o, because i nor go fit dey life to bear the loss of my asset.. Some guys are chronic addicts..
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Peterpan007(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2016
Lol... That y we are called d computer generation
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by sixpacks: 2:39pm On May 21, 2016
no be lie, i feel horrible wen my fone powers out, since power supply in the country is still a promise in its epilepsy i ensure that i always fill my battery bank before living the office like 100% if possible i could top it. nd remember battery durability is the core value of every good fone, no matter how big or small the phone is....frankly time with your phone actually tushes some skills unknown to one as typing speed is one, typing attitude, to some extent it bridles your communication skill always.......no be lie.
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by priscaoge(f): 2:43pm On May 21, 2016
No3 is so me! And No5? I rest my case cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by klassykute(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2016
ever811:
ur head is there
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by MVLOX(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2016
On all 5 count charges I plead guilty
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by omoalajah(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2016
Me and my phone is in-separable. Nothing u wan tell me. ME and my Camon C8 dey sleep and wake up together
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Layooluwa(f): 3:03pm On May 21, 2016
Am guilty of d listed xcept d last two, fone or my life, i go drop d fone biko. Wu wan die?cheesy
Nd wen my br3 dies, it allows me to av a clear headsmiley
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Florblu(f): 3:05pm On May 21, 2016
I am guilty of all this.....but then I AM PROUD TO BE AN ADDICT
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by dgr8est(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2016
No doubt! Am definitely one.. A phone addict u said.... Can barely do without it
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by shumuel(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
@Op, Am not a phone addict, am an internet addict, when there is no data on my phone, the phone and I part ways until i subcribe a data plan, so there you have it grin tongue
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by harsysky(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2016
Virtually everything I've learnt has been made possible cos of my phone. Learning web development, still, with my phone. Phone is a blessing!
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 21, 2016
I obviously am an addict!
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Temysteve(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2016
ever811:
its not a sin but it gonna waste away ur time in mentality.
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Cece20: 4:02pm On May 21, 2016
I go to the loo with my phone, what will I be doing sitting there apart from the main business? I hate being bored. And also I get depressed when my battery is out. Seems like I'm incomplete, like something is missing from my life. But dat does not make me a phone addict, at all.
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=shumuel post=45835335]@Op, Am not a phone addict, am an internet addict, when there is no data on my phone, the phone and I part ways until i subcribe a data plan, so there you have it grin tongue[/quote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And how do u get to internet if not through ur phone, hence is more convenient than yr laptop
Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by 20bc(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2016
DebbieSean:

Hbd

cry cry cry wow thanks sweetie, you are the first person to wish me a happy birthday on NL. It means alot..... kiss kiss

♥♥♥

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... by AliJohn(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2016
Wit ma PHONE ,i fil blessd*in drake voice*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Tecno/Carlcare / S60v3 Mobile Voice Changer Software / Please, How Do I Stop My Phone From Displaying Unknown Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.