Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu (26648 Views)

"Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / I Can Swear On My Life, Buhari'll NOT Steal - Tinubu / I Can Swear To You That Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by clickwtB(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2016
Not only you sir,likewise. smiley
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by 4nobody4every1: 8:25am On May 21, 2016
[s]
Appareil:
Your actions will be the security man and the young man will be you.
[/s]

Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Appareil(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2016
4nobody4every1:
[s][/s]
Holy Ghost fire scatter nonsense
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Appareil(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2016
4nobody4every1:
[s][/s]
Holy Ghost fire scatter nonsense perverse language!
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by deebsman1(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2016
May God bless d Jagaban, I so much respect diz man for his brains.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Wuuworld(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2016
imamabi:

You better investigate well before saying things that aren't there. If that huge amount of money is in his custody he won't be where he was before becoming the president. It is true that we are suffering economy hardship when we vote for something better but we shouldn't apportion what is not his to him. just advise ooo.
keep quiet over what you don't have an idea...
Do you think 25Billion is #25??
Your mentor embezzled the money sir...
Human wants are insatiable , even if you give him Mr Bill Gate's account, he will still need some more.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by juniour4u(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2016
pdppower:
Oga Tinubu, Buhari is won't steal true true, but his subordinates might- the same way Jonathan did not steal, but his subordinates did.
i

indeed jonathan did not steal public fund he just boorowed it lmao stupidity at its height
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Tinubu the slayer of PDP, the undertaker that remove Jonathan and sent him packing to Otueke cheesy cheesy
Tinubu the betrayer and criminal of our time.His end is near
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by cyrilamx(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2016
The fact that Nigeria leaders have a penchant of looting our common patrimony doesn't mean there ain't exceptions. Since the political birth of this country, nobody, not even Obj has held position of trust like PMB. Hare him or love, PMB remains one of the few men that wears emblem of integrity with pride. He remains the only military personnel that have commandeered 3 of the 4 military divisions in Nigeria. The first person to heard the NNPC at its creation, a Federal Commissioner of Petroleum under OBJ's military admin, 5th military ruler for 18 months, executive chairman, defunct PTF; and now 5th executive President of Nigeria. If he had stolen, he wud have been richer than OBJ and abilities combined. Let be honest in our assessment and not try to drag others into putrid water of corruption all in the name to prove a point.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by banio: 12:49pm On May 21, 2016
Ministers take up to #40 Milla every month. I wonder how much emolument the President takes. Is this not stealing from the civil servants that take home #18 thousand or a little above it.

What about security votes that run into Millions. Stealing by elected officials is legalised tru their Jumbo pay packs.

Just making common sense
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 12:58pm On May 21, 2016
pdppower:
Oga Tinubu, Buhari is won't steal true true, but his subordinates might- the same way Jonathan did not steal, but his subordinates did.
ur ineffectual buffoon did not only steal, he approve stealing
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Bbklopsy: 2:09pm On May 21, 2016
[so whats up with d friendship
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Bbklopsy: 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
[so whats up with d friendship then
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by sweetilicious(f): 2:40pm On May 21, 2016
knightsTempler:
APC's policies is as feckless as this bros dressing. The yellow signifies the lack pf chlorophyl in the economy. The bike is the change from GEJ's Toyota. The shoe tip rising signifies rising prics and inflation.
The rider like Buhari is looking "abroad" as in everywhere else but his surroundings to move forward.
Yes. Everything is static and even moving backwards.
The cows will soon come and eat this grass in the picture to confirm the famine and pestilence that is Buhari.

By Ena.
so creative
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by josite: 4:03pm On May 21, 2016
we will rather u swore u wont steal again sir.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by TijaniAbu: 7:42am On May 22, 2016
Wuuworld:
Behold the Senior brother to LAI MUHAMMED...

What happened to PTF FUNDS??

On the massive fraud discovered when PTF was disbanded in 1999, the dullardistic general only defence was that he was not aware that such massive frauds went on his watch, but that in any event, he could not have benefited personally. What manner of defence! And off-course he has remained poor ever after and had to take a loan from banks to purchase nomination forms but his wife donated 135Million naira worth of drugs to Adamawa state government .....
Buhari must believe Nigerians are a bunch of idiots to tell such a story, despite driving a fleet of armored jeeps.
In the end, the independent consultants concluded that of the N181 billion that accrued to PTF in the four and a half years of its existence between July 1994 and July 1999, as much as N25 billion was either stolen or improperly expended, under our anti-corruption crusader!

Who is fooling who

Swear today and see us bury you 2morow.

Buhari did not steal PTF funds. He simply took the PTF funds and kept them with Nuel Ojei and TY Danjuma for himself to use later. The same way Abacha took Nigeria's funds and kept them with Bagudu for himself to use later but he died. "Taking" is not stealing.

Open boldfaced barefaced taking is not stealing. In Buhari's parlance, taking only becomes stealing when the taker tries to hide that which he took.
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by Wuuworld(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2016
TijaniAbu:

Buhari did not steal PTF funds. He simply took the PTF funds and kept them with Nuel Ojei and TY Danjuma for himself to use later. The same way Abacha took Nigeria's funds and kept them with Bagudu for himself to use later but he died. "Taking" is not stealing.

Open boldfaced barefaced taking is not stealing. In Buhari's parlance, taking only becomes stealing when the taker tries to hide that which he took.

I see
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by imamabi(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=Wuuworld post=45825723]
Re: I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu by 18SNVL: 11:28am On May 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today / Kyari Vs Monguno: Why Buhari Is Not Coming Down Hard On Them / Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.