Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? (859 Views)

Get Any Film Download Link For Mobile/pc / Home Alone "Star Actor Died After Having Minor Back Surgery / Any Film Maker,director Or Prdoucer In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 20, 2016
hehe am waiting
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by saaedlee: 7:08pm On May 20, 2016
Virgin, the Hero in the 1997 film "Since"
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2016
You try
saaedlee:
Virgin, the Hero in the 1997 film "Since"
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
Gladiator.

Maximus Decimus Meridius played by Russell Crowe died. Wonderful movie.

1 Like

Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by donbenedict(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2016
Wait wait wait.

Which one is actor grin

So all other people dat acted the movie will nw be called wat? Boze? grin

Actor and boze. Lmao!

Chei

1 Like

Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2016
Pompei

That is one _fucked up movie...EVERYBODY died! grin
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2016
Lol of course, I would have said protagonist.. But just to make sure you understand..
donbenedict:
Wait wait wait.

Which one is actor grin

Actor and boze. Lmao!

Chei

2 Likes

Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by sanyahkod(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2016
By actor, you mean the one wey boze kill for film? Or make actor and boze pull trigger at the same time and make d two both of them kon mud? grin

I dey come!
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by chivic(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2016
The return of ABACHA part2.

an epic true life story!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2016
William Wallace - "Brave heart" - My best movie of all time.
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by glamz007(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Wait wait wait.

Which one is actor grin

Actor and boze. Lmao!

Chei
as in ehn. lmao
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by donbenedict(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2016
glamz007:
as in ehn. lmao
small children still dey nairaland sha cheesy grin
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by donbenedict(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
Virginsince1997:
Lol of course, I would have said protagonist.. But just to make sure you understand..
u can't be serious.. do I look like a kid to u?

1 Like

Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by bentlywills(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2016
Terminator
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by Tapout(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2016
Pompeii
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by Cheriepet: 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
Gladiator
Braveheart

1 Like

Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by TheArchangel(f): 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
sanyahkod:
By actor, you mean the one wey boze kill for film? Or make actor and boze pull trigger at the same time and make d two both of them kon mud? grin

I dey come!
I'd!oto grin grin
Boss and Ator grin grin
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by Tycike: 10:56pm On May 20, 2016
hard boiled
Replacement killer.
Ju Yung fat.
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2016
Jet li in fearless
Re: Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? by sse7en(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
Leonidas - 300.
Tony Montana - Scarface.

(1) (Reply)

Better Subscription Between DSTV And Startimes / Tstv Cable TV - Everything You Need To Know About This Cheap Paid TV / [music Video] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Augment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.