Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) (64793 Views)

Lady Wears Okro And Walks Around In Public (Photos) / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) / Endtime! Is This Fashion Or Madness? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Dannidom(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
naijaboiy:
Not like it's a new thing. undecided
The OP just forming foreigner as in never had to set eyes on this trend in Nigeria
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
lumydee44:
Mind ur effing business. Deal with ur life issues, if you can't talk to him personally abt it. let it goi
You smart bro!

1 Like

Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by naijaboiy: 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
Dannidom:
The OP just forming foreigner as in never had to set eyes on this trend in Nigeria
Even in foreign countries it still happens. What will he say about those hip hop musicians in the US.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by spafu(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2016
His unclothedness and childishness his business and not mine.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by macaranta(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2016
Op deserves that "Okonkwo wetin concern you"pix.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by frob0genius(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2016
Johnjnr:
Is Dis D Hight Of Irresponsibility Of Our Youth? I Think This Is Madness(photos)

I was just outside chilling, and a guy just walked into a shop close to Were I was sitting. And I saw people hailing him, and he was very happy about it.

Infact d rate he SAGGED his trousers was something else. I dont think Dis guy is ok.

Pls fellow nairalanders what do u have to say about this

Hypocrite! Please learn to mind your business. His life, his business.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Dannidom(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2016
naijaboiy:

Even in foreign countries it still happens. What will he say about those hip hop musicians in the US.
you should ask me what type of foreigner, the op be acting like someone who just got of a cranky cave from yonder part of the world. This sh*t exists even worse types than this
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by banme1(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2016
pcoolioz:
so you that's normal just decided to be taking pictures of a stranger to come form topic? and that makes sense to you? would u grow hair from your eyeballs if you just mind your own business? SMH
no need to search further. Pcoolioz na u be the guy. 100% sure.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by OTENABOBC1(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
What's wrong in ones satisfaction as far as it doesn't block your view.
where were you when he had no money , singlet, belt,boxers,trouser,shoe..?
Now that he's got it & flaunting it to his taste your now showing how idle you are to the extent of taking his pictures at his back with out his permission over which he can sue you for it if he was to see it here and that's if he even has your time cos from the amebo pics you posted here I can see he's less idle than you are. please this is a paramount era of Change seize the opportunity.

Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by 2kass(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2016
Irresponsible guyz be sagging even with their dirty underwear(boxer), one of the people that started it (pdiddy) don't do it any longer coz he now hv meeting with the likes of bill gate #Think

1 Like

Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 22, 2016
Johnjnr:
Is Dis D Hight Of Irresponsibility Of Our Youth? I Think This Is Madness(photos)

I was just outside chilling, and a guy just walked into a shop close to Were I was sitting. And I saw people hailing him, and he was very happy about it.

Infact d rate he SAGGED his trousers was something else. I dont think Dis guy is ok.

my grandma once told me the secret of her old age was thst, she learnt to mind her own business. I would advise you to do the same.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by haske7(f): 4:49pm On May 22, 2016
Endtime sagging!!!!!
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by jaytime(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2016
Lol seriously. *In Falz's voice- "this is a madness".
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by banme(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2016
Op shut da hell up nd mind ur fu.kin business... His life,his rules..hw does his sagging affect u?..AMEBO
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2016
Johnjnr:

And would U Grow hairs on ur teeth if u don't reply to dis topic. MY SENSE.

#EPIC #SLAMDOWN

1 Like

Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
refiner:
....our youths are loosing it!undecided

Really with their kid art form...
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by samiboy774(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2016
i tot i will see d pple hailing him
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:26pm On May 22, 2016
He's just A BOY.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by slightlyMad(f): 5:26pm On May 22, 2016
pcoolioz:
so you that's normal just decided to be taking pictures of a stranger to come form topic? and that makes sense to you? would u grow hair from your eyeballs if you just mind your own business? SMH

the poster is not different from Boko Harams
why will his dress sense offend anyone, he is not naked, he is simply expressing himself,
even though i wont date such individual, that is his cup of tea.
lets respect others view
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by pymseun: 5:41pm On May 22, 2016
pcoolioz:
bird of d same feather
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:47pm On May 22, 2016
Well said OP, ur damn rite... I wonder wetin d sagging epp am do sef undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
SUPERSTITIOUS IDIOTS... y putting on the trouser then? This is y government dont pick up mad pple on the streets again cos the are confuse of who is who.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by anigbajumo(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
Sijo01:

Of course nobody will force you to stop. You will on your own when you grow up.

Lol,damn far from being a kid....yer conclusion is that sagging is for kid.can't jez stop laughing,same with hip hop artists in America shey they are also kid..lol
You choose da wey u live,I choose mine,nt even influence by nobady ....It is a free world.

Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Xbox222: 6:13pm On May 22, 2016
mineANDurs:
I have seen worse,

This one is even decent enuf to cover his bum.
I hv seen som1 dat sagged both the trousers and the boxers.
How is that your business?
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by arinzevictor(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2016
Op.since u go arnd taking and uploading picx of what u dnt like and posting on nairaland. I hope u dnt like d "hight" of dis fuel price saga as well as dis end time ASUU strike as well[color=#000099][s]Op.since u go arnd taking and uploading picx of what u dnt like and posting on nairaland. I hope u dnt like d "hight" of dis fuel price saga as well as dis end time ASUU strike as well[color=#000099][/s]Op.since u go arnd taking and uploading picx of what u dnt like and posting on nairaland. I hope u dnt like d "hight" of dis fuel price saga as well as dis end time ASUU strike as well[color=#000099]
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by deparagon(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:

No o, definitely not as low as the knee, we have moderate levels of sagging, its the local champions that over do it and make it look irresponsible.

[size=19pt] what is this one saying Is there responsibility in sagging [/size]
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by firo08(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
Madness of the highest order. cool : sad remember birds of a feather flocks together.. those hailing him are same with him.
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by nuelski10: 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
Mtchewwwww.......rubbish.....who dis thread EPP.....it's a free world.......smh......nansense.....see as op talk like say na new thing......."man sags"....amebo don too much sef.....yu settle down dey take pic of a stranger without hin permission and yu think yu are responsible?.....that's fu*cked up man undecided
Learn to respect ppl.....that's his style let him rock it....totally non of ur bizness.......thunder fire all dis amebos!!! angry
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by ibarapa(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
Like father like son, baba e lo fi jo grin
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by Legitbaba(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
Johnjnr:

Life would be more fun..if people could just mind their business... Wtf
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by vampire2020: 6:56pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITS MADNESS. I dedicate this ftc to fc barcelona, telling my darling club congratulations in advance to tonight's beating of sevilla in copa del rey final. GOD BLESS BARCA AND GOD BLESS ME.
GOD BLESS U,BARCA 4 LIFE
Re: Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos) by solopos(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2016
Johnjnr:

The purpose of this thread is for the younger generation to learn from it and knw it does nt depict responsibility. Social media is what really influences the younger once. Were do u think dis sagging of a tin was learned?
But mind u bro der is no kid here,so go show am to kids @ur area...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.