Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! (2732 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! / Toyin Aimakhu Is A Showstopper In Pink, Black And Pearls Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by 9janewsarena: 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, who has been away in the United States for over 2 months is back in Nigeria and you can’t miss the undeniable glow. See photos of Toyin below since returning home:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/toyin-aimakhu-is-back-in-nigeria.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by 9janewsarena: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by itsmeeagain(f): 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
tongue
Lovely
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by sholatem(f): 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
Hope she has settled scores wit her boyfriend egbegbe!shes luking gud though
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by kossyablaze(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
Lol female Johnny bravo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by pizzylee(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
end of story
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by goldbim(f): 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
Vacation well spent....back to the hustle.#No time#..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Mediapace: 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
Her business not mine !!
Lovely though tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by okuneddie(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2016
@first pix.....see as she stand as if she got.....btw her legs
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Barbarthundey(m): 5:52am On May 21, 2016
She's back! Then what
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by icebebe(f): 6:02am On May 21, 2016
kossyablaze:
Lol female Johnny bravo
lmao! U av killed me
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by pretydiva(f): 6:21am On May 21, 2016
Now dat she's back, let her go buy fuel at #145
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Destined2win: 7:53am On May 21, 2016
Thin legs, broad chest
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 21, 2016
she s welcome to our land of scarcity.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by martha89: 9:41am On May 21, 2016
This babe is so annoying. grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On May 21, 2016
I love the way toyin treats those who misbehave around her.she knows how to treat people's fok up tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Nobody: 10:32am On May 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I love the way toyin treats those who misbehave around her.she knows how to treat people's fok up tongue
Go and sleep. grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Nobody: 10:35am On May 21, 2016
Tourist visa don expire. I love her sandals
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On May 21, 2016
LastMumu:
Go and sleep. grin
I'm not a lazy dumb like you.this is 10.36am and I'm being productive tongue

No wonder toyin is making progress while some are sleeping at 10.36am and tomorrow they will be complaining of poverty and be beefing women achievers tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I'm not a lazy dumb like you.this is 10.36am and I'm being productive tongue

No wonder toyin is making progress while some are sleeping at 10.36am and tomorrow they will be complaining of poverty and be beefing women achievers tongue

_fuck you Kulyie, what fucking productive _shit are you doing on nairaland right now? Gerrarah here mehn and go and sleep! angry angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On May 21, 2016
LastMumu:

_fuck you Kulyie, what fucking productive _shit are you doing on nairaland right now? Gerrarah here mehn and go and sleep! angry angry
and that is why you'll forever be a mumu. Wise utterances can Never flow out of someone who lacks wisdom. As your name implies mumu.

And hey don't tell me what to do.you just some block headed lastmumu tongue

Who will always be last in whatever he does tongue

Lastly fok you too tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by kossyablaze(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2016
icebebe:
lmao! U av killed me
hehehehe I lie?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:
and that is why you'll forever be a mumu. Wise utterances can Never flow out of someone who lacks wisdom. As your name implies mumu.

See this chicken head morafucker talkng to me any how, ama your mate! angry

Who Toyin don epp before, why da _fuck should I care about Toyin, you or anyone else. Gerrarah here mehn! angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Peacetemi: 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
SAMBARRY:
SAMBARRY:
LastMumu:
Who Toyin don epp before, why da _fuck should I care about Toyin, you or anyone else. Gerrarah here mehn! angry
. Stop the Quarrel Guys!!

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by Mechobiz: 4:09pm On May 21, 2016
NO WHO HER WELCOME BACK EPP grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Back In Nigeria And She Looks Really Good! by SAMBARRY: 4:54pm On May 21, 2016
LastMumu:

then why are you pained and banging your fingers angrily. tongue

Btw toyin Don epp me

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Baby Mama Is Smoking Hot At Rihanna's Anti World Tour / Usain Bolt Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend Kasi (pix) / Jhene Aiko Talk Drugs, Pain, Men And More In New Album "Trip"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.