Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos (1431 Views)

LEARN And DESIGN Whiteboard Animations, Explainer Videos Here! / I Need An Animated Video / Promóte Your Bizness With Animated Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 9:12pm On May 20, 2016
With viewers consuming content in variety of different devices and formats, if you have a start up, you need to think in new ways to capture the attention of the audience. Animated videos are one such powerful tool which can be used to target customers from the age of 8 to 80. With a combination of 2D and 3D styles, you can present a product picture, never seen before by the public and dazzle them to turn them into potential customers.

1. Impress audience in minutes

Animated films can be used to showcase all the features, advantages, and benefits you offer as a start up in a unique and compelling way. With B2B as your target audience, animation can help you in pointing out all the intricate details of your product, allowing you to win over your competitors.

2. Cost Effective

All you need is one minute of content to engage and delight the audience. Leaving aside how, when you start crunching production numbers, you will be surprised, by the cost effectiveness while producing an animation film. And with the current intolerant audience, it is always prudent to keep the message simple and minimal, making the whole production a lot more easier.

3. Faster Sharing Rate

Look at the animation film ‘Dumb Ways to Die’. It has been viewed more than 80 million times on the internet. Now imagine the shares! A well done animation production has the power to go viral. When people share, your popularity rises.

Especially in nigeria, there is a wider potential for an animated film production as you can get a video done at a much cheaper cost. And with a variety of styles on offer you can call the shots!

we will write and create the script for your business, so you dont need to stress yourself, we will do the work.Animated videos are more captivating and will pass the message accross easier and better.

Kindly call or whataspp 08034126198 now!
or email pointonecreationz@gmail.com

We will do it for a ridiculously low stipend as a first time customer.

1 Like

Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 6:42am On May 21, 2016
Good morning house....contact me to request for sample videos done for other customers
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 12:47pm On May 21, 2016
Hello all
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 6:42am On May 22, 2016
Do your business the favor....
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 1:51pm On May 22, 2016
Contact me today,don't dull your business
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
We will create quality content for you...
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 4:58pm On May 22, 2016
ok..
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 7:33pm On May 22, 2016
Cool....
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 8:25am On May 23, 2016
thank God its monday....
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 11:46am On May 23, 2016
hello house
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
We love mondays...
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 2:05pm On May 23, 2016
Awesome afternoon
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 8:14pm On May 23, 2016
Hello
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 6:27am On May 24, 2016
Thank God its Tuesday.
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 10:13am On May 24, 2016
we love creative tuesdays
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 1:33pm On May 24, 2016
creative tuesday afternoon
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by Webleonaides(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2016
Would do you good if you have a video to show like my work below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbWBX4CvS1I
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 2:12pm On May 24, 2016
good day house!
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
Webleonaides:
Would do you good if you have a video to show like my work below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbWBX4CvS1I
thanks mate, trust work is good!
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 5:16pm On May 24, 2016
evening people!
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 8:53pm On May 24, 2016
Good evening
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 9:15am On May 25, 2016
lets work for you..awesome wednesday
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 2:18pm On May 25, 2016
creative afternoon!
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 9:35am On May 26, 2016
creative thursday!
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 6:53am On May 28, 2016
Happy saturday
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by importexpert(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
patlead:
Happy saturday

kindly post samples and estimated pricing.
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Thank God its Monday......contact me today
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by 4words: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
patlead:
Thank God its Monday......contact me today

How much will it cost and can you post a sample
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by patlead: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
businesses are getting transformed, transform yours today

contact me on whatsapp 08034126198
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by Richardharris: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
I was looking video animation services for my startup business and found Logo Glaze the custom animated video company in USA which is providing the animation videos, product explainer videos at affordable prices. I am very stratified from their work and quality.
Look at the works below. https://www.logoglaze.com/animated-video/
https://vimeo.com/logogloaze
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by vservices: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Hey,
Thanks for the great explanation of video animation, We are also providing the valuable explainor video animation at vServices
URL: https://www.vservices.com/video-animation/

Thanks
Re: Explain your product and services through animated/explainer videos by weedin: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
If you need a voice over artist. Don't hesitate to contact me. Samples of work done can be found @ https://bisolavoiceoverservices.site123.me/ You will not be disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

Canon Dslr And Lens For Sale / Panasonic Editing Controller ,brand New And Boxed, VW-EC500E / Cameras For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.