Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) (1142 Views)

This Images Shows How People Eat Chicken In Various Countries / 4 Chibok Girls Found - Fqn / More CHIBOK Girls Returning From All Corners Of Sambisa Forest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by eyeview: 10:33pm On May 20, 2016
Breaking News: More and more chibok girls are being found. Moved by the presidential reception given the first chibok girl,many have started coming out from their captivity. They too are looking forward to being received by the President and the wife at Aso Rock today

Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by eyeview: 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
See more

Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by 1trillionlikes: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
Laff wan restore my virginity
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by Topestbilly(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2016
LMAO grin

I don laff piss for body here grin
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by myfantasies(f): 10:52pm On May 20, 2016
Dis thread just ease off all d stress of today

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by Brownzola(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2016
blv me, this country is interesting...Chibok girls or men? i beg i no fit laff. ;Dblv me, this country is interesting...Chibok girls or men? i beg i no fit laff.
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by gqboyy(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2016
blood of buhari!!!! *takes to his heels*
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis thread just ease off all d stress of today
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly.

Nigerians find a way of "suffering and smiling always"

You cannot take that from them. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by TPAND(f): 11:08pm On May 20, 2016
It seems there are actually more chibok girls on nairaland than in Sambisa. grin grin
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:14pm On May 20, 2016
Lolz....abi nau...me sef chibok girls I wan go presidential villa tongue
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 20, 2016
Buhahahahahahahahaha hilarious!
Re: More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) by ephemm(m): 2:51am On May 21, 2016
Chibok boys

(1) (Reply)

Funny Fotos / Caption This Photo. / Pinklip Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.