Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki (1062 Views)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki At The Inter-parliamentary Union (pictures) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by PMBfirstson(m): 12:53am On May 21, 2016
PMB: VP, did you hear this boy,saraki, asking the whole me to intervene..who are my to temper with justice?
VP: ha ha ha,oga,just take style look see the way he is looking at us.the last time he called my glo line,I told him to go and talk to jagaban.if he agree we agree too......hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by Bishops10(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2016
1:00am

I can book space with anything I want grin

Saraki be like "Osinbajo God is watching you" grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by saaedlee: 1:10am On May 21, 2016
Hmmn, nice meme
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by staymore: 1:13am On May 21, 2016
Saraki is like"look at his empty head, nonsense President.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by Bishops10(m): 1:17am On May 21, 2016
Kingcheezypuff
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by Josegun(m): 1:18am On May 21, 2016
I don dey feel for guy. See as he folds is hand and watching. Politics bad ooo.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by itstpia8: 1:25am On May 21, 2016
Looks like photoshop and besides everybody is frowning.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by femimailbox(m): 2:45am On May 21, 2016
saraki planning to appeal to an Egyptian court to stay proceedings at cct. if that failed, he will do a Metuism and form to have had cancer, arthritis, diabetes and hepatitis.

Corruption itself is a disease, so what am I saying...

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by chriskosherbal(m): 4:57am On May 21, 2016
You are very funny.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by lekjons(m): 5:32am On May 21, 2016
PMB: look at your brother behind us, EFCC don break his wings, he don turn "Father Teresa". the mumu think say he go get my support *side-eye* Sarathief you're OYO, OGUN OSUN joined together..

VP: hahaha, EFCC don humble am, he think say na only Sarakis like money..

SARAKI: chai! see my life! so this people go laugh me at last..
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Bukola Saraki by demolinka(m): 5:49am On May 21, 2016
PYO: Babs, yesterday when dem serve coffee for FEC, I say make dem no put sugar n milk for him own *raucous laughter* The guy vex gan

PMB: *Bursts out laughing* Ah! Osunbande, u be badt guy!!!

SBS: No lele. First to do no dey pain o.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Cleanup Is A Big Scam From Fg....grand Deceit Of Ogoni People, Niger Delta / You Are A Thief So You Can't Probe A Thief-uk Newspaper / Video Lagos Police Commissioner Flares Up When Asked To Address Police Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.