Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 (16653 Views)

Naija Blogs To Run Cheap Ads / Why Nigeria Blogs Are Semi-rated And Unprofessional / 8 Interesting Natural Health Blogs To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by cynthy2000: 7:15am On May 21, 2016
And whoever compiled this "list" haven't heard about Nationalhelm? A truely unique blog and not all these Linda wannabes?
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by sauceEEP(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2016
Misstechy should be on that list but she's losing steam. Her update comes once in every 4 months...
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by NigeriaKitchen: 7:33am On May 21, 2016
The only reason why it feels like these blogs you mentioned are the most promising is because Seun and his moderators have favoured them in bringing every of their topic to the front page just like they did for lailasblog....

Seun needs to give other blogs with good story or news a chance of being moved to the front page and not just being openly biased in favor of blog owners he likes just like Nigerian government.

Anyway, its all good...all blogs are doing pretty well on their own sha

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Nobody: 7:33am On May 21, 2016
Where you put Nairagistz.com ?
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Nobody: 7:33am On May 21, 2016
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Nobody: 7:35am On May 21, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
The only reason why it feels like these blogs you mentioned are the most promising is because Seun and his moderators have favoured them in bringing every of their topic to the front page just like they did for lailasblog....

Seun needs to give other blogs with good story or news a chance of being moved to the front page and not just being openly biased in favor of blog owners he likes just like Nigerian government.

Anyway, its all good...all blogs are doing pretty well on their own sha

God Bless bruh, you have really said my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by lawrenzi(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2016
What makes a good blog an upcoming blog, what are the criteria used, is it by copying and pasting. i have more lovely content on my blog more than those you just called. tankiu
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Nobody: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
truthalways:

Whogohost
I mean the type of hosting plan that is efficient.
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by TheSexyChic: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
sauceEEP:
Misstechy should be on that list but she's losing steam. Her update comes once in every 4 months...

Haba thats a lie now.. i just checked her blog now and she posts timely updates
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by sketcherJ(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2016
See this guy ..u called all those blogs with copied and pasted news upcoming blogs and u left out the unique content authority blogs ..if not for nairaland ..they would be no where...
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by prettytoys: 8:21am On May 21, 2016
I love metronaija. Keep it up
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by alagaddonjuan(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2016
Visit hosting.technocrat.com.ng or call these numbers 08032396529, 08152706558

Lacomus:
Guys pls which hosting service is best for a music blog ?
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by wizkidblogger(f): 8:28am On May 21, 2016
Upcoming gossip blogs...
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Toroze(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2016
music4me:
Best blogs abi best upcoming bloggers? Comparing them to the like of Linda Ikeji n co is like comparing Ijebu and yellow garri...
Why am I commenting sef.....
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by mikeoki(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2016
Inspiredreporters.com
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by darkeyelid(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2016
I checked on new sites and saw etiimo..com.....its writers has a nice concept and naming style....kudos

Saw another one runsbabegist.com its obvious the writer just want its users to click on ads.

I think the saying about being linda ikeji is through they should try new concept and stop making people have impression like " Oh this most be copied from linda or nairaland, let me check the full news there".....That's a high bounce rate.

I'm looking forward to a site that would beat nairaland tho. It seems to be the only nigeria best website for anything ever new.
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by NaijainTexas: 8:41am On May 21, 2016
Vivian gist isn't good. She just copies exactly what's on Linda's blog, topics even word for word.

A lot of these Naija blogs have the same exact posts, all copied and pasted from each other, which makes it pointless to visit more than one.

No one has any fresh content, it's annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Nobody: 9:21am On May 21, 2016
Lol..... Low quality blogs every where except for Vivian gist. The rest na 9ja 9ja....
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by princeAbj500: 9:24am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Lacomus post=45821177]Guys pls which hosting service is best for a music blog ?[/quote
www.wehostafrica.org
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by ifyan(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2016
Have you visit www.nairausd.com blog.
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by Globallords(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2016
Wow, great. Looking forward to have my globallords..com grow bigger soon
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by ItzChinnex(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2016
you can also watchout for Chinnex..com
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by buharisbae(f): 10:18am On May 21, 2016
freshdude99:

Especially Nairaland and their biased reportage of the igbos and SE geopolitical zone. I detest seun and his crew for that

pls use sense to talk even lalasticlal.a that is in charge of moving topics to Fp is Igbo OK u want proof here?

enoff of this poo!

Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by weldersmind(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2016
just started my blog too weldingfact..com
pls, how do I get traffic?
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by fineyemi(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2016
All the blog listed are all based on entertainment niche. No other niche like tech and edu
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by ournaijablog(f): 11:05am On May 21, 2016
don't mean to hate but really? this is the best you got? what survey have you carried out to bring out these results? I guess you mean upcoming nairaland bloggers. they have great contents no doubt but what's their niche? how many can construct a writeup of a thousand words? geez still not hating but whoever wrote this is just a fan and nothing more.
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by kcey: 11:18am On May 21, 2016
What about www.kceysarah.com. check it out for interesting stories and beauty remedies.
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by pweetyface(f): 11:56am On May 21, 2016
Check out www.vocalwalls.com
Talks about interior decor
Very interesting and educative...
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by freshdude99(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2016
buharisbae:

pls use sense to talk even lalasticlal.a that is in charge of moving topics to Fp is Igbo OK u want proof here?

enoff of this poo!
Na so craze dey take start small small, so that lalasticlala attended absu is enough proof that he's Igbo abi? Better don't let me insult you this beautiful morning.
Besides even if he is Igbo, does that in any way guarantee that he's gonna change that yeye company policy or be pro Igbo?
Seun knows clearly topics that bring him lots of traffic and sinx he lacks conscience all because of money he continued forgetting that at the very end he creating more division than unity amongst youths in this country. Posterity will surely judge him whether he likes it or not
Re: Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 by 1k001(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2016
Aspireahead:
all Linda Ikeji wannabes....abeg...make I go back to my strike.

My thoughts exactly. The Nigerian blogosphere is lacking diversification. Many doing the same old thing. The Nigerian economy is diversifying, blogs need to as well. A few really good alternative blogs to follow:

- Tech startup - techcabal, techpoint
- finance - nairametrics
- Health - Nigeria health watch
- Pharmacy - Swank pharm
- Mobile - mobility arena

There is space for many more. Just provide great content consistently for a particular niche and things will eventually happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost of Web Design Training in Lagos / The Best 404 Error Pages Of All Time / Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.