Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video (1052 Views)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Yemi Alade And Alexx Ekubo Shoot New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by 9jaflaver: 3:57am On May 21, 2016
Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video

Ace singer, Davido and one of his latest addition to his team, Davido Music Worldwide, Dremo both posed for the camera as they shoot the video for the yet-to-be-released joint effort of DavidoMusic Worldwide acts titled “Back 2 Back”.

Dremo shared the photoabove captioning it; “Captain O.B.O on board, ship is never sinking!! #BACK2BACK”

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/davido-his-new-signing-dremo-pose-for-the-camera-as-they-shoot-new-video/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by marshalcarter: 4:11am On May 21, 2016
Lil wayne has sang with kendrick lamar..tyga..drake..eminem..ace hood..rozay and yet he didn't make noise nor be lyk"yo dawg..take me shot...I nd ma nigga wanna shoot a video".....and they are 1000000000000000000000000000 tyms richer dan all dis boyz nd dey dnt make noise...why must the case of tonto dike...davido...wizkid...linda ikeja...tiwa nd t-bliss be always differentsad sad

Why Why Why

Smh sha
Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by opethom(m): 4:29am On May 21, 2016
OBO baddest!!!
Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by axortedbabe(f): 4:46am On May 21, 2016
marshalcarter:
Lil wayne has sang with kendrick lamar..tyga..drake..eminem..ace hood..rozay and yet he didn't make noise nor be lyk"yo dawg..take me shot...I nd ma nigga wanna shoot a video".....and they are 1000000000000000000000000000 tyms richer dan all dis boyz nd dey dnt make noise...why must the case of tonto dike...davido...wizkid...linda ikeja...tiwa nd t-bliss be always differentsad sad

Why Why Why

Smh sha
bros why d beef na,who make u vex
Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by marshalcarter: 4:49am On May 21, 2016
axortedbabe:
bros why d beef na,who make u vex
To see tonto dike...snake...tiwa...davido...wizkid...linda ikeja no dey taya usad

Etaf taya me lyk crasesad
Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by TPAND(f): 5:30am On May 21, 2016
Davido is kinda overrated...

I want lowo, I want to Lola is a boring song.
Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On May 21, 2016
Good 4 dem
Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2016
grin strokes my yet to be grown future beards!
Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by olarhtunji(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2016
I posed for d camera and nobody gives a crawling Fucck ....he posed for d camera and y'all are screaming like some cork screwed Anus...iranu
Re: Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video by Nobody: 9:14am On May 21, 2016
o.b.o himsef....feeling dt niqqa

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Will Leave You Ponder For Some Minutes / How A Lady Gave Me A BJ At Silverbirds Cinema – Medikal Tells Story / Makeup Tutorial: The Perfect Everyday Makeup Look For Dark Skinned Ladies; Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.