Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" (25831 Views)

Crystabel Goddy Insures Her Legs For Undisclosed Amount / Chrystabel Goddy Speaks On Biting Princess Chineke On Thigh / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by goldenceo1: 11:49pm On May 22, 2016
Bad Belle is allowed..
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 22, 2016
priscaoge:
Someone should tell this Vampire to STFU!! Who d hell is she? When did she join d industry that she thinks her opinion matters? She just joined d industry n she's taking sides already, making enemies upandan! She will never go far if she continues like this. She should hide her face in shame after eating her colleague's flesh like a hungry lioness. Nobody supported Ibinabo for what she did years ago, if she had done d right thing then, she wouldn't be serving d punishment she's serving today, it's all between her n her God. This girl should have several seats cos any sane person will still suspend her for causing such wicked n grievous injury on her colleague
STFU you you're yarning dust
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by priscaoge(f): 12:20am On May 23, 2016
selvad:
STFU you you're yarning dust

Lol.... Yes matongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by msserenity: 2:17am On May 23, 2016
To me if two people fought eachoda and one was ban then that is wrong...They both acted irresponsibly so why not purnish them both?
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by Nobody: 4:02am On May 23, 2016
priscaoge:
Someone should tell this Vampire to STFU!! Who d hell is she? When did she join d industry that she thinks her opinion matters? She just joined d industry n she's taking sides already, making enemies upandan! She will never go far if she continues like this. She should hide her face in shame after eating her colleague's flesh like a hungry lioness. Nobody supported Ibinabo for what she did years ago, if she had done d right thing then, she wouldn't be serving d punishment she's serving today, it's all between her n her God. This girl should have several seats cos any sane person will still suspend her for causing such wicked n grievous injury on her colleague

Why are you hating like she stole your man
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by Nobody: 6:17am On May 23, 2016
By god she means Amadioha
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by Java001: 6:26am On May 23, 2016
I see grin shocked tongue lipsrsealed

Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by mykemiley(f): 7:43am On May 23, 2016
priscaoge:

My dear she told her own part of the story then n apologized, now she's insulting Ibinabo, what guts! What if Ibinabo tell u what really happened that day? If u happened to be in Ibinabo's shoe then, u will suspend her for causing such grievous injury on her colleague. This girl is always in d news for bad things n it's not good for any up coming actor
If u see pple wey lyk wahala u go know sef and her face b lyk one of dem....I no sabi her o buh I sure say dat girl go lyk fight pass her lyf...
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by buksaylor001: 8:01am On May 23, 2016
Nitefury:
I thought Chineke meant God? Or is there a different spelling? The writer kept referring to the girl she allegedly bit as Chineke..

Meanwhile Ibinabo na fine woman.. Shun..

Chi is God;Chineke is God of Creation but most times called all together,that is what the Igbos call "Chukwu Okike Abiamara"that's God of Creation that you will feel when you come closer .

Thank me-
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2016
Sobeautiful:
How can someone answer Chineke for heaven's sake? There's nothing someone won't hear. End time indeed! Lord have mercy!!!
Igbos answer chukwu. What's wrong with that?
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by AliceXes: 2:07pm On May 23, 2016
shocked it is Really cool
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by AliceXes: 2:10pm On May 23, 2016
I want to tell about site where every men could watch something cool - join me and you will find the best entertainment in the internet. [http://thebesttubes.com/][url]Best Tubes[/url][/http://thebesttubes.com/] wait for you. it is free and without sms. it is possible[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool smiley wink cheesy grin tongue shocked
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by AliceXes: 2:13pm On May 23, 2016
http://thebesttubes.com/[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" by CaptPlanet(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Abeg who is Christabel Goddy

The Jessica Biel of Nollywood

Yimu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / Lilian Esoro And Her Son In Adorable Christmas Photo / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.