Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter (38132 Views)

Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 21, 2016
This is a good deal for us.

Consider the cost of fueling the motorcade instead versus just this heli.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by greatgod2012(f): 3:08pm On May 21, 2016
woodfrank:

Madam. As all of the the above. And for your information, Osinbajo has been the Chairman of our Board of trustees since inception.

He was always present at our awards nighr while I was in school.

Aim for success and don't use words to bring people down. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Excuse me, where in my post did I use words to bring him down?
Is it now a crime to ask questions, especially when you don't understand a post.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by ageoniye56: 3:11pm On May 21, 2016
The Vice President is not a fool but man of God any day any time . God Bless the VP.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by bender79: 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
VP shouldn't fly again..hmmm

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by precious1967(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2016
his excellency, i wish u long life to reap d fruits of ur labour. when next u are travelling, pls use f23 fighter jet because there are people who wants u to ride on camel to laugh at u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by gretblue: 4:01pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=TPAND post=45820644]The fools never travel by road, how will they know the deplorable state of the roads. [/quote
Ain't you ashamed of yourself? Your hero aka stealing is not corruption claimed to have constructed all the roads in Nigeria during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by thrugemaster(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2016
arterxerxes:
Osinbajo Arrives Osun In Grand Style - Uses Bell-429 (5N-MDA) Helicopter

Vice President Yemi osinbajo Arriving the Redeemer's University Ede, Osun State in a Helicopter(Chopper).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLT_nF3kPM

Op u can lie o. This happened last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ufCHkPsXE&feature=share
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by 400billionman: 4:09pm On May 21, 2016
greatgod2012:

To do what?
Is it as one of their pastors or as a lecturer or as government representative?

Mere commissioner.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by despam(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
dumo1:
WTF! it's a white guy that flies our own police helicopter. whatever happened to trained nigerian pilots.

It is an old video. As of today, no foreign Pilot is flying the Police helicopter.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by Fickie(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
The fools never travel by road, how will they know the deplorable state of the roads.
Has your ineffectual buffoon ever travelled by road?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:34pm On May 21, 2016
RichDad1:
Some wailers and shindren of hate won't like this though.

FYI, he's the no 2 citizen and deserve every luxury attached to the position.

Long live PMB
Long live PYO
Long live APC
Long live Nigeria.

Thank you for this

God bless you

Please, tell them
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by kaystones(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2016
arterxerxes:
Osinbajo Arrives Osun In Grand Style - Uses Bell-429 (5N-MDA) Helicopter

Vice President Yemi osinbajo Arriving the Redeemer's University Ede, Osun State in a Helicopter(Chopper).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLT_nF3kPM

Who is responsible for this trips bill now, is it the tax payers or the university?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by charlesklaus(m): 12:48am On May 22, 2016
Lol dem no get mind allow fellow Nigerian black pilot osibanjo before they hear stories grin tongue
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by caphone: 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
TPAND:

This is one of the thousand reasons persons like you are provided with Police sergeant jobs, why their own kids loiter CBN infrastructures and sub-establishments.

Tpain we are not the same in life as well in destiny. Some were born with silvver spoon others with gold, some with wood spoon while some don't even have spoon atol. So no matter what you do someone will/must have an upper hand above yu. So if yuu like be an advocate of stupidity nd illitracy all thru yo life it won't change anything yu jst hope nd pray yo own life better. Just look at yo fingers they aint the same. What I'm saying let's hope nnd pray for a better nigeria irrespective of ethno political affiliation. Na hate bro naija is own let's make it a better place
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by caphone: 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
TPAND:

This is one of the thousand reasons persons like you are provided with Police sergeant jobs, why their own kids loiter CBN infrastructures and sub-establishments.

Tpain we are not the same in life as well in destiny. Some were born with silvver spoon others with gold, some with wood spoon while some don't even have spoon atol. So no matter what you do someone will/must have an upper hand above yu. So if yuu like be an advocate of stupidity nd illitracy all thru yo life it won't change anything yu jst hope nd pray yo own life better. Just look at yo fingers they aint the same. What I'm saying let's hope nnd pray for a better nigeria irrespective of ethno political affiliation. Na hate bro naija is own let's make it a better place. Besides I'd rather be offered the police sergant job if that will make me serve my fatherland buh yu make yu wait for CBN or sub-establishement before yu offer yo own social resposibilty. I no blame yu sha yu just joblessi
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by TPAND(f): 2:12pm On May 23, 2016
caphone:

Tpain we are not the same in life as well in destiny. Some were born with silvver spoon others with gold, some with wood spoon while some don't even have spoon atol. So no matter what you do someone will/must have an upper hand above yu. So if yuu like be an advocate of stupidity nd illitracy all thru yo life it won't change anything yu jst hope nd pray yo own life better. Just look at yo fingers they aint the same. What I'm saying let's hope nnd pray for a better nigeria irrespective of ethno political affiliation. Na hate bro naija is own let's make it a better place. Besides I'd rather be offered the police sergant job if that will make me serve my fatherland buh yu make yu wait for CBN or sub-establishement before yu offer yo own social resposibilty. I no blame yu sha yu just joblessi

Why do I smell complacency in defeat and not wanting to fight for a better tomorrow in your carefully crafted speech.
Sorry bro! I can't join issues with you, you will always remain the same way you are until you change this your myopic ideology about life.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter by caphone: 1:54pm On May 25, 2016
TPAND:

Why do I smell complacency in defeat and not wanting to fight for a better tomorrow in your carefully crafted speech.
Sorry bro! I can't join issues with you, you will always remain the same way you are until you change this your myopic ideology about life.

Oga there's nothinng like complacency in defeat here its just the reality, don't try to claim "John Woo", what I'm saying is noo matter how hard yuu fight for yo tomorrow one thing is for sure yu can neva re-write nor erase yo destiny, I didn't say its not good to work hard buh whatever destiny has in store for yu so shall yu get. Now I know why yu rant don't worry bro things will get better I promise yu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.