Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga (726 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga by greatiyk4u(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2016
The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About The Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga.

For over two years now, the media has been congested with the controversial news of the kidnap of over 200 girls preparing for the WAEC examinations in a secondary school in Chibok community of Borno State.

The news came with mix reactions from Nigerians and the international communities, with many of the then leading PDP now in Opposition sympathizers calling the sad incidence, a SCAM, well planned strategy by the Opposition in collaboration with some powerful Northern elements perpetrated to unseat the Former President Goodluck Jonathan which was eventually successful.........the surprising part of this school of thought is this ; If GEJ and PDP as a party were that weak and may be clueless to the extent that an Opposition party+elements without any Federal Might can successful organize this kind of high profile saga right in their regime, what is PDP still doing in the politico-sphere of Nigeria again since the masters of the game now have the Government and power?

Now, before digressing so much from the topic, Chibok unlike the Biblical Jerico,Jerusalem, that have remained more of a story or myth by those who are restrained by distance, poverty and opportunity to visit these locations is right here with us in Borno state of Nigeria.......why are those who are so concerned about the story being a SCAM not found it worthy to visit this community and bury their doubt once and for all at least now that peace is returning at a fast pace to the location.....I know some of these doubting Thomas still think there is no place like Sambisa forest.

From many of the comments I have read from monikers in this forum, I can comfortably conclude that many Nigerians have neither traveled wide nor integrated much with other tribes.........how can you be surprised that a senior secondary school student in Nigeria cannot comprehend or even speak ordinary pidgin English? It is very common among the Northerners and the Yorubas (from experience).....in Ijebu East local Government of Ogun state, it is of common place to see Waec students who are very dumb, the most pathetic part of the story is that some of them are already with 2 children at 17 or 18.

Just know it that in the North, these students are most times even pleaded with to go to school. As a result some of them are even allowed to go to school without uniform provided they agree to go.....a clear case is in Zaki Local Government of Bauchi school where the students choose their learning time against the standard.....wearing of Hijab in the North especially, Borno and Adamawa state axis is not an islam thing, even the christians just take it for a tradition....

Summary of my epistle is that if you still doubt the Chibok Saga, take the next Bus to Maduguri and from there locate Chibok and feed us with your experience later, I wish you safe journey,

3 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga by Omotayor123(f): 7:46am On May 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga by Ronpet777(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2016
Well said jare.I served in d north and I knw exactly wot u r saying.I taught in a schl& it was alarming how most of them cudnt comprehend anything in Eng. Let d doubting Thomases take a visit abeg!
Re: The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga by greatiyk4u(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin grin
Funny?
Re: The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga by YungMike(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2016
Anoda Chibok girl rescued.

Re: The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga by shaqhead: 8:26am On May 21, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Funny?
Hahhaahaha u sef. Why do u want to take the only remaining "its a scam pill" that enable some people sleep well at night?

Let them keep chasing shadows n askin baseless questions accompanied with pictures jst to buttress their tomfoolery!

While we keep clapping slowly...very slowly...very very slowly at their depression!
Re: The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga by Nobody: 8:52am On May 21, 2016
Wearing of Hijab in the North especially,
Borno and Adamawa state axis is not an islam thing ?
Even the[b] Christians[/b] just take it for FEAR

Re: The Easiest Way To Clear Your Doubt About Chibok Girls Kidnap Saga by greatiyk4u(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2016
wolfslair:
Wearing of Hijab in the North especially,
Borno and Adamawa state axis is not an islam thing ?
Even the[b] Christians[/b] just take it for FEAR

Fear of?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Post Old Picture, The President Of Nigeria Know I Am Not Telling Lies / Fayose Declares Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers / Rare Picture Of Oshinbajo And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.