Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,010 members, 7,849,074 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Do You Have A Daily Mindset Practice? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Daily Mindset Practice? (322 Views)

3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / Bitcoin Market Bags $1bln On A Daily Basis: Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria Blog, Others / I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Daily Mindset Practice? by fermonster(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2016
Summary: Free the mind.
Case study: Me,
Target: You!

You need to get into your head and sort it out, everyday challenge yourself to work through resistance and fear.
My fear back then when I was starting up was failure. I had the opportunity to advertise my business on facebook for 2months and pay back after 2months. This ads total credit sums up to over 100k.

So my fear was what if I don’t make the money in less than two months?
And this same business is all I have, and I have put so much time, scope and the only thing remaining now was money for marketing the business.

But the question I failed to ask myself at that point was what if I don’t try and fail. How will I know if I won’t make the money in less than two months? Will they kill me? Or will they give me an opportunity to repay them?

But guess what people. I did advertise with facebook, payed my dues and am happy I did.
What I actually did to overcome my fear was to place google adsense and revenuehits on my website. In case of incasity. And thank God, they all helped and I am free today from the fear and resistance of failure.
So every day, I kept telling people these:
You have to try before you can fail
You have to try before you can succeed
But if you don’t try, you won’t know
If you don’t try, you won’t succeed
If you don’t try, you are a failure
If you try, you might fail
If you try, you will succeed. Because only through failure comes success.

Fact is that you can only succeed when you try but you will always remain a failure if you don’t try. So why not change that fact of failure today by trying. Always tell yourself that you can daily. It works and worked for me.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20% Discount To Our Advertisiers / .. / How To Build Relevant Relationships For Your Business By Attending Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.