Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son (40620 Views)

Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo / Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Chrixtopha(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2016
The only man that speaks like an English man....he does not pulse will speaking as many of us does
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Ada9103(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2016
Niccccceee
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Wuuworld(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2016
cruzita:
the legend of cultism
You Bingo....
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by ClintonDal(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2016
Can't forget the day I met this man at Nathan's Drycleaning Enugu. His charisma and aura is something else. He literally captures the attention of everyone wherever he enters. Nice photo!
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by ClintonDal(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2016
Chrixtopha:
The only man that speaks like an English man....he does not pulse will speaking as many of us does
Wow, wow..... wow! He doesn't "pulse" indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by drnairalov: 3:09pm On May 21, 2016
pretydiva:
no.my dad undecided

wow really .good to know ,i love his movies . my regards
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by kansity(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2016
@receivedbcongre, you are very correct, thanks..
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Emmahunk(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2016
Two professionals doing what they know how to do best.
So proud of you two
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by sparkleRed(f): 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
Chrixtopha:
The only man that speaks like an English man....he does not pause when speaking as many of us does
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by obagangan: 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
this film go make sense die
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by bebe2(f): 3:16pm On May 21, 2016
drnairalov:
is that his dad?

no, his neigbours cat grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by saintneo(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
beardgang#

Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by ChiSun27(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
King of Beard gang is Oliver de C..(the gr8 musician)
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by dacovajnr: 3:24pm On May 21, 2016
drnairalov:
is that his dad?
Nope...his Ancestor undecided
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Nickymezor(f): 3:25pm On May 21, 2016
Ebubedike himself.... Hw nice smiley
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by anny268(f): 3:26pm On May 21, 2016
drnairalov:
is that his dad?
No, My dad.
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by ummeey: 3:52pm On May 21, 2016
Yul's voice. *ouch*
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Olypeppy(f): 4:01pm On May 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by mavinkalot: 4:02pm On May 21, 2016
[size=18pt]Before talking, Please connect the tongue to the brain…[/size].
cruzita:
the legend of cultism
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by kitombo: 4:05pm On May 21, 2016
Chrixtopha:

I see... so u "pulse"!
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by vRendoh(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2016
grin grin

Congrat Bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by divalishis: 4:33pm On May 21, 2016
rokiatu:
Legend. So good to see him of such a long time.

I miss his powerful sayings in his movies. cheesy

His son is such a great actor as well. His deep voice is everything. kiss

Beautifully preggie... wink
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by benji93: 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
Chrixtopha:
as many of us does indeed

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by YourFatherYansh: 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
I just love whenever I see Dad and son relationship so cordial , coordinated , matured and mutual....I Try as much as possible 2 savour such moments...
Unlike some father son relationship especially in the black communities so disgusting and pathetic.
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Sobeautiful: 5:06pm On May 21, 2016
drnairalov:
is that his dad?
Actually his mum
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by iamrealdeji(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2016
My favorite actor,Chief Edochie
But Chief needs to watch his weight,may you live long for us sir
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by ProsperUSA: 5:27pm On May 21, 2016
Nice
They both resemble
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by pinkyliceous(f): 6:21pm On May 21, 2016
I so much love this Yul of a guy but he's married sad angry
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 21, 2016
rokiatu:
Legend. So good to see him of such a long time.

I miss his powerful sayings in his movies. cheesy

His son is such a great actor as well. His deep voice is everything. kiss

Longest of time.. How you doing?
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by victorazy(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2016
Flashh:
Really? I never knew that's his son.

Nawa for u o! U came from Mars?
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Ishilove: 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
Flashh:

Na wetin you fit use book space be this?

Ishilove, he's mentioning your thing anyhow.
Lol. Yeye cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son by Flashh: 9:12pm On May 21, 2016
victorazy:

Nawa for u o! U came from Mars?
Must I know? When they aren't my family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) / Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) / Bald Destiny Etiko Rocks Figure-Hugging Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.