Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University (66103 Views)

Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University / Amouna And Hauwa Indimi Graduate From Lynn University, Florida, USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Okeikpu(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
The time for talking is long over. We are glad that because of social media, the world can see the injustice meted to my people. To those of you saying the oil is Nigeria's oil and not SS, kindly do your patriotic duty, enlist in the Navy and come meet us in the creeks. The pipelines are not on NL, be bold enough and come defend your country....
grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 11:00am On May 22, 2016
In as much as I hate what he did,he knew that if such money is donated to Nigeria it may end up in one or two men pocket.

But these abokis self nawa.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by juwoonn(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2016
martolux:

A comment of Babatunde Salau:
"At times i marvel when i see my fellow
southerners comment that the oil belong to a
certain part of the country we call Nigeria,Have u
people lost history,Have u forgotten that when
oil was discovered in oloibiri,the then premier of
Eastern region never knew it will be in
commercial qty,the western region contributed
1 million dollars for its exploration while the
Northern region contributed 750,000 dollars but
the eastern region didnt contribute a dime
because they didnt even believe it was in
commercial qty.The refineries were jointly build
from the proceeds from cocoa,groundnut and
rubber.That region did not see oil as their own
then but now the story have changed despite the
fact that your leaders have been responsible for
ur under development,u still see them as
heroes.If you can be blessed with a leader like
fashola to govern a state like Bayelsa that
doesnt have the kind of population Mushin local
govt in lagos has and with such a huge federal
allocation including the 13 percent derivatives,i
can bet my whole life that Bayelsa would have
been a small Dubai by now and would have been
in the position of bailing out some states.So
when apportioning blames go back to history and
hold ur bad leaders responsible."
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by lildush(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2016
wen Aboki makes money.. he starts tinking true d anus... y will u donate such money to an American university? d once in Nigeria here are lacking everything.. u dint c dat. u dint c d poor masses n jobless youth to empower... Dnt worry very soon d youths will start taxing d rich.. from house to house.. d time is coming...
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by gbishman: 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
Nigerians are quite very funny people, the region which has earned u all this wealth what have you contributed to their sustainability in terms of scholarship, health care rather u take Money which it gives u to donate to a western university it's quite unfortunate
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by wiseworld: 12:17pm On May 22, 2016
na there way
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:17pm On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Na dis kind thing dey make me talk say ab.oki na ram.
Our Universities for Naija dey here lacking in laboratory equipments and research grants.
Ab.oki leave am go donate to American University.
I tire ooooo, I no know say you sef go talk am ooooo. He went ahead to donate money to those who don't really need it while our schools here are lacking. God will help us oooooo
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by logica(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2016
Have u forgotten that when oil was discovered in Oloibiri, the then Premier of Eastern region never knew it will be in commercial quantity. The Western region contributed
$1 million for its exploration while the Northern region contributed $750,000 but the Eastern region didn't contribute a dime because they didn't even believe it was in commercial quantity. The refineries were jointly build from the proceeds from cocoa, groundnut and rubber.
How true is this?
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by treatise: 12:37pm On May 22, 2016
logica:
How true is this?
That can never be true. When bigotry is mixed with ignorance, that's the kind of submission you get.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by 400billionman: 1:23pm On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Our Universities for Naija dey here lacking in laboratory equipments and research grants.

This is an irony.

Money he made from Niger delta oil, he goes to donate to an American university. Can a native American donate N4.2billion to a Nigerian university ? NO.

Nigerian elites are wack.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by logica(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2016
treatise:

That can never be true. When bigotry is mixed with ignorance, that's the kind of submission you get.
Do you have any proof or your response is just based on conjecture? I am looking for facts here.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by chidozieikeji2: 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
Stupid billionaire am sure his town pple don't have ordinary pipe borne water how can u go and help who is 100 times better than u northerners are fools they are the main problem of nigeria
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by skywalker240(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2016
donating such huge amount,...and youth dey here dey suffer for here...dat one reach pay all student for university for 2 months sef
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by treatise: 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
logica:
Do you have any proof or your response is just based on conjecture? I am looking for facts here.

@Logica , I responded to Martlux cooked statistics.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by treatise: 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
logica:

@Logica , I responded to Martlox cooked statistics.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by adconline(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2016
rusher14:

[b]So you agree the man was well into business with international contacts well before he benefitted from Babangida's "generosity"?

Yet he cannot own an oilfield?

I still maintain that many oil blocks end up being white elephants, many lie underdeveloped even for those who've been freely given.

I can only understand why the midwife dropped you on your head. Unfortunately, your case worsened (you didn't think I'll let that insult slide now did you?) reason why you cannot express yourself without sounding like a sufferer of Tourette Syndrome (apologies to all who are plagued by this unfortunate illness) but you asked for it.

We never complain about the southerners who benefit from such executive misadventure - Moni Pulo for instance were beneficiaries at the same time - I get it Lulu Briggs is from the Niger Delta so he can benefit from oil blocks in Ondo, Akwa Ibom and Anambra but for a Hausa man it is haram.

The manner in which oil blocks were allocated in the past cannot be ascertained. There are always subterranean operations and horse trading associated with such grand businesses but my conscience would never let me pour vitriol on a man simply because he is a northerner or Muslim.

Learn to do the same. [/b]
Nope, it clearly shows that he had 0.000% b4 being gifted an oil bloc by IBB, his in-law!
Just like a typical corrupt Naija politickian, he brought nothing to the table other than an oil bloc. He just formed partnership with foreign oil company to exlore and drill and he get proceeds and royalties. Same way Danjuma formed partnership with ENI/ELF to explore and drill oil
As per these norhern oligarchs and kleptomaniacs being astute business accumen, nothing can be further from the truth. Only Adenuga's Conoil was drilling and producing crude as an indigenous company.. How come those companies have not done same??
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by nacozee: 6:31pm On May 22, 2016
megaik:
Tell me the Oil Money is not from Niger Delta!!! Tell Me how this kinda new shouldnt create agitations ...Its very painful
Realy painful. This is the reason i support the avengers
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Situation001(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2016
I think all the oil blocks should be controlled by the government and not some individuals..
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Aeman(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:
awusa muleems no b small rams dem b because d way way dem de tin jst b lyk aw ynash de use mess emergin d money way I'm go use batter d lyf of I'm fello 9ja ppl use am develop d village way I'm com from na I'm e go carry dash white monkeys way no care if I'm country de born or no awusa na gooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaat!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by mamawin(f): 9:50am On May 23, 2016
sweatlana:

And to think that he made his money of Nigerian resources from the Niger delta! This is just sad
are you from the Niger Delta?
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by mamawin(f): 9:51am On May 23, 2016
Situation001:
I think all the oil blocks should be controlled by the government and not some individuals..
honestly that would be the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / J / Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.