Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; (3857 Views)

My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / Is It True That Grower Feed Slows Own The Growth Of Broiler? / Tanzania Set To Surpass Brazil Top Sisal Grower In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by Haryohdeji(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2016
To All the Animal scientist, Farm manager and co. Pls help your fellow nairalander out. I need a poultry grower feed formulation for my birds. Using Maize, Soya,GNC,PKC,W/O,BGD,RICE BRAN, LIMESTONE,SALT,METHIONE,LYSINE, PREMIX. I will be very granted for any that help me out and I pray that the Lord will continue to bless, guide, protect and increase the person Wisdom. Thank you all
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by jay7(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2016
Contact me on whatsapp with 08070872196 or call the number if am not responding on time on whatsapp

This is an example of a starter feed formula i gave out last week

This is for 100kg feed ration ( Maize=43%, Soybean full fat=26%, Groundnut cake=13%, blood meal=2, maize offal=6%, wheat offal=3%, rice offal=3%, bone meal=3%, methionine=0.25%, lysine=0.25%, Salt=0.25%, vitamin/mineral premix=0.25%)
Energy=2921.80, Crude protein=22.19, crude fibre=2.78
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by OreoPaschal(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2016
jay7:
Contact me on whatsapp with 08070872196 or call the number if am not responding on time on whatsapp

This is for 100kg feed ration ( Maize=43%, Soybean full fat=26%, Groundnut cake=13%, blood meal=2, maize offal=6%, wheat offal=3%, rice offal=3%, bone meal=3%, methionine=0.25%, lysine=0.25%, Salt=0.25%, vitamin/mineral premix=0.25%)
Sharing the idea here wldn't only help the OP, but ppl like me that are here to learn..Sir! grin
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by jay7(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Sharing the idea here wldn't only help the OP, but ppl like me that are here to learn..Sir! grin

I know but there are somethings that are given out for free and there are things we paid for this one the OP is requesting for come with a price, as you can see i gave out the broilers starter formula for free but this present one the OP is requesting will make me crack my brain and i will need to make use of my feed software to get a standard feed formula in the right proportion which can be certified to be accurate by running a proximate analysis. If you are to google search you can easily get materials on vaccination and management of birds but it's rare to get a feed formula that will suite your taste, thats why we most animal nutritionist give out feed formula at a price and my price is a take away price, so if you are interested you can contact me on whatsapp too. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by Haryohdeji(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2016
jay7:

thank you bro, God bless
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by realwizzy97: 2:35pm On May 22, 2016
Dekoraj Farms battery cages-The first free cage design that allows easy manure cleaning,and a unique design in the world,good tier spacing.

Semi mechanized poultry farm set up,pen house construction,industrial and agricultural engineering etc

Good innovations is our pride

,contact no-07060920379

3000 birds capacity farm in Ogbun village,Ogere,with a unique in frame design for easy manure management done by Dekoraj Farms,call us today-07060920379

Dekoraj farms-we are coming up with another semi automatic manure scrapper design that allows poultry farmers to manage their manure cleaning easily without electricity,also a defeathering machine that uses pms instead of electricity,we will look for all possible ways to improve agriculture with innovation

Dekoraj Farms-
Deluxe (electrogalvanized) automatic battery cages for laying birds

120birds-60,000naira(7-10years),

96birds-50,000naira(7-10years)

120birds-80,000naira with complete accessories(7-10years)

96birds-70,000naira with complete accessories
(7-10years lifespan),

120birds pvc coated-90,000naira with complete accessories(8-11years)

96birds pvc coated-80,000naira with complete accessories
(8-11years lifespan)
premium(hot dip galvanized)_120 birds-110,000 naira(20-25years)

96birds-110,000(20_25years)

standard salient features

automatic nipple drinker with cups(reducing water droppings),increased vaccine utilization,increased productivity, micro water filter making water safe for drinking ,0.5 micron.
first and unique inframe galvanized angle stand in the world(that allows easy passage for manure cleaning good tiers spacing to avoid droppings on each other,excellent foot rest for birds,reduced egg crackings to the barest minimum ,standard and portable cages feature ,our cages are built with international quality standards,buying standard cages from us will give you automatic insurance for cages,we will maintain your cages for you making sure they are still intact for years,we will help you maximize your farm space and get good and well ventilated caging structure and easy access.if you buy more than 20 cages you will get 1egg collector.
(We also do repairs for cages and sell fairly used one's depending on customers choice)

The more the cages you buy the more the discount you get

Get commission on clients that comes through you.
Prices are negotiable

Office Address-3 Awobona street,Iju Ishaga,Lagos State.

07060920379,08073852579, e-mail-dekorajfarms@gmail.com

Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by jay7(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2016
Haryohdeji:
thank you bro, God bless
Your welcome on whatsapp i will be able to tell you what you ought to do
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by jay7(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2016
realwizzy97:
Dekoraj Farms battery cages-The first free cage design that allows easy manure cleaning,and a unique design in the world,good tier spacing.

Semi mechanized poultry farm set up,pen house construction,industrial and agricultural engineering etc

Good innovations is our pride

,contact no-07060920379

3000 birds capacity farm in Ogbun village,Ogere,with a unique in frame design for easy manure management done by Dekoraj Farms,call us today-07060920379

Dekoraj farms-we are coming up with another semi automatic manure scrapper design that allows poultry farmers to manage their manure cleaning easily without electricity,also a defeathering machine that uses pms instead of electricity,we will look for all possible ways to improve agriculture with innovation

Dekoraj Farms-
Deluxe (electrogalvanized) automatic battery cages for laying birds

120birds-60,000naira(7-10years),

96birds-50,000naira(7-10years)

120birds-80,000naira with complete accessories(7-10years)

96birds-70,000naira with complete accessories
(7-10years lifespan),

120birds pvc coated-90,000naira with complete accessories(8-11years)

96birds pvc coated-80,000naira with complete accessories
(8-11years lifespan)
premium(hot dip galvanized)_120 birds-110,000 naira(20-25years)

96birds-110,000(20_25years)

standard salient features

automatic nipple drinker with cups(reducing water droppings),increased vaccine utilization,increased productivity, micro water filter making water safe for drinking ,0.5 micron.
first and unique inframe galvanized angle stand in the world(that allows easy passage for manure cleaning good tiers spacing to avoid droppings on each other,excellent foot rest for birds,reduced egg crackings to the barest minimum ,standard and portable cages feature ,our cages are built with international quality standards,buying standard cages from us will give you automatic insurance for cages,we will maintain your cages for you making sure they are still intact for years,we will help you maximize your farm space and get good and well ventilated caging structure and easy access.if you buy more than 20 cages you will get 1egg collector.
(We also do repairs for cages and sell fairly used one's depending on customers choice)

The more the cages you buy the more the discount you get

Get commission on clients that comes through you.
Prices are negotiable

Office Address-3 Awobona street,Iju Ishaga,Lagos State.

07060920379,08073852579, e-mail-dekorajfarms@gmail.com

It will be a sin on my part if i did not commend you guys for a job well-done keep the good work going i like the way you constructed those cages
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by lindatola1: 9:43am On Jan 29
Thanks needed this
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by lindatola1: 9:27am On Jan 30
Woww!! Interesting
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by lindatola1: 5:46pm On Jan 31
wink smiley cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by lindatola1: 12:38pm On Feb 01
Thank you
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by lindatola1: 3:45pm On Feb 02
Great stuff
Re: Pls I Need Poultry Grower Mash Formulation Urgently For My Birds Using; by bunbazh27(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02
I advice you to please go and buy the reliable commercial ones so that your birds will not suffer.

(1) (Reply)

Get Good Garri Ijebu Directly From The Producer/processor / Different Types Of Snail Species / Do Agric It Pays... Let Our Team Help You Setup Your Plantain Farm*pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.