Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. (7456 Views)

18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / FG Releases N375m To Feed 700,000 Pupils In Five States / Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2016
Eze2000:

My good friend have u ever heard of d Onitsha seaports? The River Niger goes deep into biafra and the half of Delta and Rivers which are Igbo speaking all border the Niger.
Of course the Biafrans will suffer a bit as the Nigerian navy will most likely blockade the Niger Delta to deny them access to the sea but the problem is pretty simple to end. They will go and promise some free crude oil to countries like Norway, Finland, Germany, Britain or even France and then the new Biafran Navy will get some of the latest destroyers and battleships. They'll waste little to blow the Nigerian Navy clean out d water in one single day.

Never mess with an Igbo man determined to make a profit

Which movie be this?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by cheruv: 8:18pm On May 21, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
What makes you think cross river and akwaibom will not join,
Its more possible rivers won't join, but majority of delta and some parts of Edo will gladly join, bayelsa is a 50/50.

Am pro Nigeria by the way
In Delta, am looking at 11 LGs (Anioma 9+ isoko 2)
In Rivers am looking at the whole state
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
cheruv:

In Delta, am looking at 11 LGs (Anioma 9+ isoko 2)
In Rivers am looking at the whole state

Rivers will disappoint you
Akwaibom and cross river are looking to forge an identity with the Igbo's.
Rivers feel the will lose theirs, the see themselves as rivers men not as ikwere, etche or okrika men when they are with non rivers folk, them remember tribe when its then them.

That being said am one nigeria for now.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by wisov(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2016
I wish dis ur energy can be channelled to putting pressure on ur state govt! Biafra wud hve a strong movt like hongkong! Certainly products like achike udenwa,2orjis,former imo governor,ebonyi former governor etc
Phizzlephizz:
People are beginning to get scared, everything they've heard from their childhood upto this moment that sounded more like folklore is now becoming reality. Day by day the non-biafrans are getting worried about our secession, they come up here each day to give we Biafrans reasons why we wouldn't survive a day on our own, we know it's not going to be a smooth sail for us, buh wah happened to the word survival, and you can quote me anytime "the igbos can survive anywhere, even without oxygen on the moon", we believe there's always a way round the edge. If you come up here to tell me i'll be landlocked if I leave, and you expect that to scare me you've got to try again, tell me something like every money we make wud disappear mysterious back it up with fact just then we might be scared, buh even if you shield the sun from us, we'd make another sun, bring us darkness we'll go bat mode, Nigeria wants to take our happiness, we're making a new haven(Biafra).

If anyone thinks we'd fail why not just watch us try.

I'm Femi Umeh
I'm Igbo
I'm Anambra
I'm Biafran
You're not.

1 Like

Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
9ja4show:
What is biafra? Rubbish

Biafra is new cool, Biafra is the future.
Biafra is Nigerias Karma
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by SmartThief(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2016
Is Biafra gone with the Wind? Or is it a sailing Ship that is returning home? watching in 5D!
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2016
forgiveness:

Hehehe! And you think literally that others will not follow suit. grin who no like better thing.

The Super power will always be on oyel owners side and infact I don't think they will be on Biafra side because they know dem get sense. grin They are most likely looking for easy preys and not the predator. grin

Calling Ijaws minority go do you like film because the so called minority is in possession of deadly weapons. Then we should ask, how manage?

South South? nay but.. lipsrsealed

Have you forgotten that military men and women can be found in every ethnic groups in Nigeria. grin Therefore, military strategy is not limited to a group of people.

Nobody carry last. grin

No be me call Ijaw minority ooo. Na so them dey teach for school.
We'll what is what when all hell breaks loose. Let's wait and see, perhaps pray a million people don't die before the world realises that the British mistake called Nigeria had no hope from day one. Frankly I'll be surprised if so many didn't vie for sorveinity when d time comes for a break up of this country.

And if Nigeria no carry last as a whole where 'military Strategy' dey we win Boko Haram since. No military force faceting the treat of a determined enemy on home soil takes a whole year to mobilise .....regardless of government funding. one kind of wonder what makes them 'the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria '

if any country or terror group were to threaten a western power like d USA any arm of its armed can start a war and finish it before the government even gets d chance to make a statement.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2016
wisov:
I wish dis ur energy can be channelled to putting pressure on ur state govt! Biafra wud hve a strong movt like hongkong! Certainly products like achike udenwa,2orjis,former imo governor,ebonyi former governor etc

Bro some of all these people are saboteurs, we need patriots and we know one wen we see one. Not some fake ass dignitaries who pose to be one. All we need at this point is someone to lead (nnamdi kanu), once he's out I'm certain that if he had 100 soldiers before his arrest, he's got a million now

1 Like

Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by 989900B: 9:41pm On May 21, 2016
Eze2000:

My good friend have u ever heard of d Onitsha seaports? The River Niger goes deep into biafra and the half of Delta and Rivers which are Igbo speaking all border the Niger.
Of course the Biafrans will suffer a bit as the Nigerian navy will most likely blockade the Niger Delta to deny them access to the sea but the problem is pretty simple to end. They will go and promise some free crude oil to countries like Norway, Finland, Germany, Britain or even France and then the new Biafran Navy will get some of the latest destroyers and battleships. They'll waste little to blow the Nigerian Navy clean out d water in one single day.

You should write a comic.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Which movie be this?
one Hollywood movie. Buhari dey inside too.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by 9ja4show: 10:14pm On May 21, 2016
Phizzlephizz:

Biafra is new cool, Biafra is the future.
Biafra is Nigerias Karma

Ok never heard of that food, is the soup sweet?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by 9ja4show: 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
I will only join biafra if igbos are not included.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:

You should write a comic.

Lol
You people don't understand nothing do you?
The strongest battleship in the Nigerian Navy to day is a hand me down battle criuser which a modern destroyer can find and take while still far beyond d horizon! The us navy's nuclear powered Nemitiz battle group alone comprises of 2 aircraft carrier and several battle ships. That elusive which stays hidden from all eyes in south pacific ocean battle group can fight a war with any country on earth for up to 72 hours and hold its grounds, even with Russia. And it will never even go with 100 miles of it foes. The air force fly pilotless aircrafts called domes and the army use high tech battle tanks drive by just one man instead of 3.
Wonder not why Nigeria has to and beg Russia or USA for 5th hand 10 year old weapons to fight boko haram?

Our ignorance of modern affairs and d way celebrate it is exactly why kids of 10 here are so backward while oversea 10 year olds are computer hackers. If I told u here that u could make terrible bombs from common fertilizers or cooking gas, u wouldn't ask how before calling me a fool but in advanced lands it old story.

All I have said is no comic writing or movie invention but fact. I'm a writer, a very good one too. I do a lot of deep research before I open my mouth. its I accumulate knowledge.

Thank you
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by 989900B: 10:38pm On May 21, 2016
Eze2000:

Lol
You people don't understand nothing do you?
The strongest battleship in the Nigerian Navy to day is a hand me down battle criuser which a modern destroyer can find and take while still far beyond d horizon! The us navy's nuclear powered Nemitiz battle group alone comprises of 2 aircraft carrier and several battle ships. That elusive which stays hidden from all eyes in south pacific ocean battle group can fight a war with any country on earth for up to 72 hours and hold its grounds, even with Russia. And it will never even go with 100 miles of it foes. The air force fly pilotless aircrafts called domes and the army use high tech battle tanks drive by just one man instead of 3.
Wonder not why Nigeria has to and beg Russia or USA for 5th hand 10 year old weapons to fight boko haram?

Our ignorance of modern affairs and d way celebrate it is exactly why kids of 10 here are so backward while oversea 10 year olds are computer hackers. If I told u here that u could make terrible bombs from common fertilizers or cooking gas, u wouldn't ask how before calling me a fool but in advanced lands it old story.

All I have said is no comic writing or movie invention but fact. I'm a writer, a very good one too. I do a lot of deep research before I open my mouth. its I accumulate knowledge.

Thank you

LOL. Stick to my initial advice: write comics.

I'm a writer, a very good one too. I do a lot of deep research before I open my mouth

ROFLMAO!
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:

LOL. Stick to my initial advice: write comics.

ROFLMAO!

Thanks I'll pass.

ROFU-ROFU-LAMO
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by 989900B: 10:51pm On May 21, 2016
Eze2000:

Thanks I'll pass.

ROFU-ROFU-LAMO

Pls. tell me more about the "Nemitiz [sic] battle group". cheesy
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:

Pls. tell me more about the "Nemitiz [sic] battle group". cheesy

Nope, sorry, too busy.
When you get serious ask goggle yourself.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by 989900B: 11:11pm On May 21, 2016
Eze2000:

Nope, sorry, too busy. Ask goggle yourself

'Goggle', is that the name of an Admiral?
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:

maybe
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 11:45pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:

989900B:

Wrong, my name is Shekau, Grand commander of Boko Haram,
VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the
Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the
Seas and Conqueror of the Nigerian Government in General, and IPOB retards
in particular. [/i]

Do u remember this quote of yours for sometime ago? For a General u seem quite ignorant of what an Admiral should look like.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by 989900B: 11:49pm On May 21, 2016
Eze2000:

Do u remember this quote of yours for sometime ago? For a General u seem quite ignorant of what an Admiral should look like.

You missed the joke, which was actually on you . . . pathetically sad, coming from Mr. Einstein that call the USS Nimitz, 'Nemitiz', and google 'goggle'. #facepalm.

Quit embarrassing yourself, remember what I told you about writing comics?
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 3:42am On May 22, 2016
989900B:

You missed the joke, which was actually on you . . . pathetically sad, coming from Mr. Einstein that call the USS Nimitz, 'Nemitiz', and google 'goggle'. #facepalm.

Quit embarrassing yourself, remember what I told you about writing comics?

Typo errors and carefree-ness in my hurry. I had a lot to do, divided attention. And your joke was by no means on me, if u even look carefully I made a lot more mistakes than those two but perhaps I know what I'm talking about after all.
Incredibly frequent typo errors, that's what happens when u use a Tecno tablet phones on d net. They literarily go crazy and write whatever they like. U got to tripple check but I got u to correct don't I?
Never claimed I was so smart as to have an I.Q of 165 as Prof. Einstein did and yes I was talking about the USS Nimitz (named after Admiral Nimitz) led battle group...(love them die actually)....wish you had brought up a point on their deployment tactics or sophistication of weaponry....gathering such info, that's my hobby years on now.
Like I said 'goggle' or 'Google' (take your pick) would give u a few good names and tales but not much else.
Using names of mass murdering terrorists and tyrannical dictators, Idi Amin of all people is no way to joke.

Pls, endeavor to complete perfection before criticising others.....
"pathetically sad coming from Mr. Einstein that call the USS Nimitz...." so you say.

it should be..."pathetically sad, coming from Prof. Einstein who calls the USS Nimitz....." so I say.

Like said before ....I'm just a writer who does his homework.

Thank you
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by 989900B: 8:03am On May 22, 2016
Eze2000:

Typo errors and carefree-ness in my hurry. I had a lot to do, divided attention. And your joke was by no means on me, if u even look carefully I made a lot more mistakes than those two but perhaps I know what I'm talking about after all.
Incredibly frequent typo errors, that's what happens when u use a Tecno tablet phones on d net. They literarily go crazy and write whatever they like. U got to tripple check but I got u to correct don't I?
Never claimed I was so smart as to have an I.Q of 165 as Prof. Einstein did and yes I was talking about the USS Nimitz (named after Admiral Nimitz) led battle group...(love them die actually)....wish you had brought up a point on their deployment tactics or sophistication of weaponry....gathering such info, that's my hobby years on now.
Like I said 'goggle' or 'Google' (take your pick) would give u a few good names and tales but not much else.
Using names of mass murdering terrorists and tyrannical dictators, Idi Amin of all people is no way to joke.

Pls, endeavor to complete perfection before criticising others.....
"pathetically sad coming from Mr. Einstein that call the USS Nimitz...." so you say.

it should be..."pathetically sad, coming from Prof. Einstein who calls the USS Nimitz....." so I say.

Like said before ....I'm just a writer who does his homework.

Thank you

LOL at you ^^ up there.

You, you'll need 10 light years of intensive coaching to be able to correct my grammar.

You need more depth . . . you call yourself a 'writer', yet your writing is whack; from spellings, to punctuations, to use of ellipses, to composition and presentation.

And to think you're self-assuming while at it, just throws me into 'fits of laughter' . . . I wasn't even 10 in 1981 when I first read about the 'Nimitz' in the encyclopedia Britannica (that was our google then), but you're so going on to the podium to introduce me to her, like you've just discovered a new planet . . . à la "Nemitiz". cheesy

Like I said earlier, quit embarrassing yourself -- for yourself sake.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2016
989900B:

LOL at you ^^ up there.

You, you'll need 10 light years of intensive coaching to be able to correct my grammar.

You need more depth . . . you call yourself a 'writer', yet your writing is whack; from spellings, to punctuations, to use of ellipses, to composition and presentation.

And to think you're self-assuming while at it, just throws me into 'fits of laughter' . . . I wasn't even 10 in 1981 when I first read about the 'Nimitz' in the encyclopedia Britannica (that was our google then), but you're so going on to the podium to introduce me to her, like you've just discovered a new planet . . . à la "Nemitiz". cheesy

Like I said earlier, quit embarrassing yourself -- for yourself sake.

No, good sir, so sorry, but you quit embarrassing yourself.
Like a university dropout can be the richest man on earth and the architect of one of the most sophisticated companies ever, so also cam an SSS 3 student be a writer while B.sc holder is no good at it despite incredible grammatical perfection. Didn't you know this? Knowing what and how to put your words is simply is key. Some people call it 'GOD GIVEN TALENT'

Growing up you may have gotten the very best of education and everything but that doesn't make you better than others who grew up the hard way nor does that give you the right to talk anyhow to people on a faceless social media platform.
You did make that grammatical blunder and i did correct you. However, if you still feel you are the smartest and most perfect person alive then good for you.
I was just 2 years in 1981 which makes you the older but I didn't get my hands on the Britannica until 1997....now there are 2 wide gaps.
My sources of knowledge are not from a single big book i opened just recently as you think and you certainly do not have the faintest idea of the definite borders of my knowledge. It was apparent that your words were deliberate mockery from the outset but i see no need to reciprocate, this is not my way.
A light year, much less eight, is no way to portray yours or level of education and scholastic excellence, you are not an object out in the universe but just flesh and blood like plenty of other people. Whatever the incredible feat you feel yo have achieved, sooner or later someone comes along to put you to shame.
I'm not one to throw insults about, particularly not at older people, so I'll stick to my 'comics' which people love to read anyway (I write my novels in the bestselling James H Chase style, a USA bestseller, simple English and to the point).
Prof. Wole Soyinka, visiting Nairaland, would call my work here 'whack' like you did I guess but then its an early and unedited version of the novel i posted. It is very different from the one that passed the amazon and even the lofty smashwords grammar checks and got me premium status at first go. I get my review there and even here so you words are no skin off my nose tongue.
Thank you for checking out my work here and commenting on it. You have motivated me to take it seriously therefore i will do an edit soonest.
You may carry on with your high and mighty intelligence 'joyride'

You have a good day.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2016
Eze2000:

Do you mean during war or after Biafra has been actualized? If it is after the actualization then the Nigerian navy have no authority to block a shipping route just because it passes through your territory.
Some countries pass through another country's territorial waters because there is an agreement for such to happen.
Re: Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join. by Eze2000(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2016
Ontarget:

Do you mean during war or after Biafra has been actualized? If it is after the actualization then the Nigerian navy have no authority to block a shipping route just because it passes through your territory.
Some countries pass through another country's territorial waters because there is an agreement for such to happen.

Agreed friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tam David-West 80th Birthday: Buhari Felicitates With Him / Does The Governor Of Edo State Has The Right To Dethrone Its Oba? / Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.