Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died. Part 2 - A Must See - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died. Part 2 - A Must See (2294 Views)

6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died - A Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died. Part 2 - A Must See by Abbycite(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Ahhhhhh crush ke..well am blushing

U hardly reply my mssg on FB
Re: Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died. Part 2 - A Must See by Kiish(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2016
Wow. makes you think. all it takes is a few seconds...
Re: Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died. Part 2 - A Must See by badaoyeyemi(f): 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
Am sorry wahs ur fb id
Abbycite:

U hardly reply my mssg on FB
Re: Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died. Part 2 - A Must See by Abbycite(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Am sorry wahs ur fb id
I will message u now
Re: Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died. Part 2 - A Must See by tunaguy(m): 12:12am On May 22, 2016
saxby:
20 Robert Overacker was jet skiing over Niagara Falls to raise awareness for the homeless. He fell to his death when his parachute failed to open.
oh shït am always scared that parachute not opening when need too be opened was a thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Warning Signs You Have A STD / Why Some Peoples Body System Rejects The Hiv Virus / Neolife’s Supplements For Sleeplessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.