Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool (21903 Views)

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos / Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) / Tayo Sobola Slams 'Whistle Blower': "I Get Car, I No Want Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
Counselor and Beauty Model Tayo Sobola alias Sotayo-gaga looks fantastic in this simple attire to the Nolly-wood Beer Academy today.

Check more photos:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/actress-tayo-sobolas-outfit-to.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Counselor and Beauty Model Tayo Sobola alias Sotayo-gaga looks fantastic in this simple attire to the Nolly-wood Beer Academy today.

Check more photos:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/actress-tayo-sobolas-outfit-to.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebaby, MissB3

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by gisthit: 11:28am On May 21, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Nobody: 11:50am On May 21, 2016
nairaland......home of pictures

see this:::: Photo : Please Help, Since I Got Married, I look
Thin And Weak http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/please-help-since-i-got-married-i-look.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by searchng4love: 11:51am On May 21, 2016
Tayo got swags

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by pretydiva(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2016
So loving yemi blaq kiss

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by goldbim(f): 12:11pm On May 21, 2016
One of the enlightened and posh yoruba actresses..she's got "CLASS"! cool.

6 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2016
Nice print
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
Counselor on what ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
What will i say now

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Peacetemi: 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
Which one is Beer Academy again?? That MTN guy that keeps quoting people, dont try me o, I wonder why the people you've quoted haven't started stoning you.

10 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by whisper88(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
G
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by springtech(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
Who Sotayo don help.
I feel so great joinning the " who e help " team.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Robinhood477: 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
katsina weather is too hot.
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by 00Ademi(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
My love for Nigeria Breweries...
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
Fathia is so cute!!!!!

I saw her once at Royalton, Ilorin. She is even finer in real life!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by lanxlot(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
See their faces...drawing board and coloring book...all ladies are fast becoming artists.

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by pretydiva(f): 3:55pm On May 21, 2016
Beautiful make up

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by BCISLTD: 3:55pm On May 21, 2016
Solid event...nice people in real life..very cool..
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Abduletudaye(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2016
Whats wrong with spider girl? undecided
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 21, 2016
fake eyes.
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Safemode(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2016
just wakaing pass
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 21, 2016
like seriously, I don't know that lady. Since when have been watching nollywood movies, I haven't see her face angry
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Figs(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2016
dat spider woman in d 1st picture tho
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by winniz: 3:57pm On May 21, 2016
Who is she undecided
It's only on nairaland you get to see this unknown Z-list actresses. Well she's ain't a Nollywood actress and has never featured in any Nollywood movie.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by MrKong: 4:03pm On May 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Israel5(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2016
Dnt knw her here in Holly
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by Pranxta(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2016
Tayo's fake eyes tho...

And dat bow-tied specs lady in d first pix tho...

Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by dreamchazer: 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
Pls what app can I use to make a collage like one in the last picture?
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by YerYer: 4:18pm On May 21, 2016
Fake eye lashes, fake eye contacts but she still couldn't hide the pimples on the side of her face.
Re: Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool by blowjob: 4:24pm On May 21, 2016
9jacodedgist:

SHE DEY HELP BLIND PEOPLE..

(1) (2) (Reply)

''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Bauchi State Governor's Son, Umar Yuguda Is Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.