Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,859 members, 7,866,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

"It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice (489 Views)

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram / "It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice by Nobody: 11:37am On May 21, 2016
Nigerian singer, 9ice, real name Abolore Akande, has stated that marrying one woman is unfair to women in general. He also disclosed his wish to have many children from different women.
Read gist after cut ...

He is reported to have said “We have more women currently. If one man marries just one wife, other women will be useless".

According to Daily Post, 9ice made this disclosure in an interview with Ebony Life TV.

“I’m a product of a polygamous family that is why I am also productive; because there are more women than men, it would be unfair if a man marries one wife.”, he said

Recall that the single father currently has four children from three women; his ex-wife, Toni Payne has a boy, Victoria Godis has a set of twin for him while his latest girlfriend, Sunkanmi Ajala has a daughter for him.

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/05/it-is-unfair-to-for-man-to-marry-only.html?m=1

Lalatiscala mynd44 fynestboi

Re: "It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice by gisthit: 11:39am On May 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice by ladyF(f): 11:41am On May 21, 2016
The one wife that he had, see how it went. He wants more wives to beat abi!!! angry
Re: "It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice by AlexisM16: 11:42am On May 21, 2016
Did I just read that other women "will be useless?"

shocked shocked shocked

Must women marry to be "Useful?" Omfg!!!

Trying very hard to make news.

African man.

Shior

1 Like

Re: "It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice by iPopAlomo(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2016
I concur!!!
I want to marry freecocoa and cocoacandy/cococandy together at once... cheesy
make I help their ministry...
Re: "It Is Unfair To For A Man To Marry Only One Woman"-9ice by Nobody: 11:49am On May 21, 2016
U av d right to marry 50

(1) (Reply)

Evidence: Effect Of A Good Story Headings On Nairaland / Watch Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari 2016 Democracy Day Message / Viral Video: Watch The Nigerian Guy Who Raps Better Than Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.