Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Gov. Ajimobi Names Chief Of Staff, Deputy, 9 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ajimobi Names Chief Of Staff, Deputy, 9 Others (646 Views)

Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff / Chijioke Nwakodo Is Dead (Abia Chief Of Staff) / Obaseki Appoints Ogie As SSG And Taiwo Akerele As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ajimobi Names Chief Of Staff, Deputy, 9 Others by 247frolic(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2016
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state has named Gbade Ojo and Muyiwa Gbadegesin as his Chief of Staff and Deputy Chief of Staff separately.

This is contained in a statement on Friday signed by Yomi Layinka, the Special Adviser to the governor on Communication and Strategy.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that Mr. Ojo, is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Ilorin and former Special Adviser on Political Matters to Mr. Ajimobi during his first term.

Mr. Gbadegesin is a Neuroscientist and a former Commissioner for Health.

Mr. Layinka said that also appointed alongside the duo are: Seyi Adisa, Principal Private Secretary to the Governor, and Segun Abolarinwa as Special Adviser on Security.

Others are; Niyi Ajao, Special Adviser on Information Communication Technology (ICT), Biyi Oloko, Special Adviser, Bureau of Internal Revenue; and Matthew Oyedokun Special Adviser on Solid Minerals.

Other appointees include;Folakemi Akinleye, Special Adviser, Public Private Partnership, Rose Oyedele, Due Process, Tolu Sadipe, Projects and Tope Fajana, who is yet to be assigned a portfolio.

NAN reports that the list is the second set of appointments by the governor since he assumed office for second term on May 29, 2015.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/gov-ajimobi-names-chief-of-staff-deputy.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Gov. Ajimobi Names Chief Of Staff, Deputy, 9 Others by bettercreature(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2016
One of the most cluessless governor i ever seen,he removed 3 of my friends who have been working as a lecturer for 9years calling them a ghost worker because they bear the same surname with several others
I have never seen a stupiid governor as this one
declearing 16.000 ghost workers out of about 17.000 state government workers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Ajimobi Names Chief Of Staff, Deputy, 9 Others by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2016
bettercreature:
One of the most cluessless governor i ever seen,he removed 3 of my friends who have been working as a lecturer for 9years calling them a ghost worker because they bear the same surname with several others
I have never seen a stupiid governor as this one
declearing 16.000 ghost workers out of about 17.000 state government workers grin grin grin grin grin
OYO state Work force is more than 40,000...Your figure is very very wrong...Thanks
Re: Gov. Ajimobi Names Chief Of Staff, Deputy, 9 Others by RockHard: 1:03pm On May 21, 2016
olatunji21:

OYO state Work force is more than 40,000...Your figure is very very wrong...Thanks

Ajimobi was recently quoted as saying that the figure is about 100,000 total work force.

(1) (Reply)

#istandwithbuhari / Yunusa Names Ese Orurus Daughter Fatima. / Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo:'Before Your Eyes Your People Are Suffering'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.