Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Please,i Need An Answer!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please,i Need An Answer!!! (526 Views)

I Need An Answer To This / "Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / I Need An Answer To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please,i Need An Answer!!! by modupewealth: 12:05pm On May 21, 2016
Good day beautiful people, please I would like to know how long it is advisable to wait for a call after an interview.
NOTE: The company stated that the vacancy was urgent. Thanks
Re: Please,i Need An Answer!!! by tripplephi: 1:03pm On May 21, 2016
modupewealth:
Good day beautiful people, please I would like to know how long it is advisable to wait for a call after an interview.
NOTE: The company stated that the vacancy was urgent. Thanks

The wait means you should go look for a job and if they call you, quit n resume with them else continue the job.... When they say they will call you it means you didn't pass the interview or they are not giving you the job even if you passed. So wait in another company.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Cv Clarification / Apply Now For Internal Audit Manager Job In Lagos At John Holt Plc / Please House Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.