Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Need An Answer To This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An Answer To This (434 Views)

What's The Best Answer To “How Much Do You Want Us To Be Paying You?" / What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / Vocational Training Is The Answer To Unemployment Among The Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Answer To This by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
I applied for a job online and minutes later they sent me a culture questionnaire to answer . What does that mean pls.
Re: I Need An Answer To This by EZENDDIGBO(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
what are you saying, we need details to help u?
Re: I Need An Answer To This by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
what are you saying, we need details to help u?

A friend applied for BAT EHS job and minutes after applying for the job he was another mail to answer a culture questionnaire test online via the link they sent. So he's curious and wants to know what that means.
Re: I Need An Answer To This by EZENDDIGBO(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Giovanni2332:

A friend applied for BAT EHS job and minutes after applying for the job he was another mail to answer a culture questionnaire test online via the link they sent. So he's curious and wants to know what that means.
maybe the company is into such.. he should go ahead and answer the question..
if he/she know the company name, he should google about them..
that's their own method of picking candidate I guess.
Re: I Need An Answer To This by 4reala(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Giovanni2332:

What they are asking u is ...
What is BAT EHS job and What is culture questionnaire? simple

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job. Please Help / Pre-employment Internship Scheme At UAC Plc 2018 / Ascentech Services Limited Latest Jobs - 5 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.