Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother (657 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by queenst(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DFU98mKIdEY/V0BAdvx03PI/AAAAAAAJP5M/bOlBROakfNMkt4wdjhAVBRtN79H5s3xxACLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Uju Stella who is allegedly pregnant for Burna Boy, has reacted to comments made by his mother that they don’t have time for her. In an interview with Punch today, Burna Boy's mum was quoted to have said it is not a criminal offence for a lady to be pregnant for any guy, that if a girl claims she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, she is meant to look for his family instead of taking it to the public.
Burna Boy's mum also said her son is yet to say anything about the issue and they are only focusing on his music right now and don't know anything about any pregnancy, that girls always come up with pregnancy claims. Uju Stella took to her IG to respond to the comment. What she wrote after the cut

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OwoIKMWYPyQ/V0BAeKB5-SI/AAAAAAAJP5Q/lYp415UAUco4ff7j-3WhHSP7yF32YQYWACLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/if-you-think-you-are-a-mother-pls-act-li.xhtml
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by queenst(f): 12:18pm On May 21, 2016
this is really getting serious
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 21, 2016
let the war begin.....awon oniranu
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by dupsil(f): 12:39pm On May 21, 2016
Shameless people
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by SosaHD(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2016
uju stella wants to be a baby mama

burna boy don't want to be a baby dada

girls better start thinking right

dat i got u pregnant doesn't rili mean i will be ur baby dada
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by Lilteece(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2016
What happened to wizkid second self acclaimed babymama will happen to you, olosho! if am burna boy i will deny you
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by Dinocarex(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2016
Its now a business to be impregnated by Celebrities nowadays.
I won't want to pass blame on anyone since they are adults.
But, haven't they heard of the word 'Cond.om'??
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by Michellla(f): 3:46pm On May 21, 2016
__undecided
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by Amberon11: 4:05pm On May 21, 2016
I think she meant posterity, not prosperity
Re: 'if You Are A Mother, Act Like One' - Uju Stella Tells Burna' Mother by Olypeppy(f): 4:11pm On May 21, 2016
This babe is beginning to sound frustrated.No be by force to own up...meanwhile you got pregnant for a boy...I said a boy...Just find another way of taking care of that innocent baby pls..start work if u don't have any...just try

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / I Brought The Idea Of Signing Wizkid To Roc Nation – Wale / Presido, BOYS DEY VEX O – Charly Boy Writes Buhari On Biafra Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.