Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt (2830 Views)

The Juice Revolution / About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt / Nigeria Loses Almost 1billion Dollas Annually From Fruit Juice Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt by Farmpride: 12:22pm On May 21, 2016
Niyya farms located in Kaduna Nigeria produces, Farm Pride juice and yogurt . It is one of the first large scale juice and yogurt companies in Nigeria to not use imported fruits, using only fruits that are cultivated and harvested here in Nigeria.

The juice is 100% natural, not from concentrate, full of antioxidants , vitamin C and A , the refreshing juice is made from fruits that are harvested and cultivated in Nigeria. The juice comes in four delicious flavors; orange, mango, guava and tropical.

Farm Pride yogurt is made with milk, enriched with a variety of delicious flavors like pineapple, strawberry, and also includes unsweetened yogurts with zero sugar and sweetened yogurt.

Today the delicious taste of Farm Pride juice and yogurt is available at stores across Nigeria at very affordable prices, go to [url]www.farmpridenatural.com[http://www.farmpridenatural.com/store-locator/] to find an outlet closest to you.

Taste the difference in each bottle.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W3Md3b-1jQ]

2 Likes

Re: About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt by yomie040(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2016
Nice one. It is good we patronize our indigenous products, that is only when our economy can grow and flourish.

Please, I ll like to find out if you use pineapple. A lot of our farmers desire to sell to fruit juice companies. Thank you.
Re: About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt by lilfizzie: 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
hello farm pride. glad i saw this post. i am final year student of OAU, ileife and i got to know about this wonderful product while i was in unilag this month. i loved it...guava product. contact me if u need help with distribution for OAU and Osun at large. i will gladly take on the task. contact me on 08062675609
Re: About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt by LucidG(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Farm pride's guava juice is super awesome really ! grin
Re: About Niyya Farms - Farm Pride Fruit Juice And Yogurt by Konquest: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Farmpride:
Niyya farms located in Kaduna Nigeria produces, Farm Pride juice and yogurt . It is one of the first large scale juice and yogurt companies in Nigeria to not use imported fruits, using only fruits that are cultivated and harvested here in Nigeria.

The juice is 100% natural, not from concentrate, full of antioxidants , vitamin C and A , the refreshing juice is made from fruits that are harvested and cultivated in Nigeria. The juice comes in four delicious flavors; orange, mango, guava and tropical.

Farm Pride yogurt is made with milk, enriched with a variety of delicious flavors like pineapple, strawberry, and also includes unsweetened yogurts with zero sugar and sweetened yogurt.

Today the delicious taste of Farm Pride juice and yogurt is available at stores across Nigeria at very affordable prices, go to [url]www.farmpridenatural.com[http://www.farmpridenatural.com/store-locator/] to find an outlet closest to you.

Taste the difference in each bottle.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W3Md3b-1jQ]
^^^^^^
Nice video... Agribusiness reloaded! grin

(1) (Reply)

Sugarcane - Wealth Solution / Premium Quality Long Grain Parboiled Rice Available For Sale / We Have Over A Thousand 5weeks Old Noiler Chicks For Sale In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.