Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nairalander Needs Idea Of Travel To Canada Please Advise! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Needs Idea Of Travel To Canada Please Advise! (586 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Loan Of 10K / (photo) Nigeria Minister Of Travel And Flying Affairs Gets An Award / Relocating To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Needs Idea Of Travel To Canada Please Advise! by mindfreaks(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2016
I will like to have an idea of the flight fair Nigeria to Canada best affordable "I mean average person affordability" flight, plus also affordable accommodation there for two weeks, places to visit in Ontario the Capital city, which is the prime destination. thanks

@admin please help me make it far reaching so I can have better chances of getting the best info!
Re: Nairalander Needs Idea Of Travel To Canada Please Advise! by biztexx: 4:24pm On May 21, 2016
mindfreaks:

I will like to have an idea of the flight fair Nigeria to Canada best affordable "I mean average person affordability" flight, plus also affordable accommodation there for two weeks, places to visit in Ontario the Capital city, which is the prime destination. thanks

@admin please help me make it far reaching so I can have better chances of getting the best info!
it's about 200k naira, there are various places to visit depending on what you are looking for. can hook you up with a good friend in ottawa was very helpful on my last visit. cheers cry
mindfreaks:

it's about 200k naira, there are various places to visit depending on what you are looking for. can hook you up with a good friend in ottawa was very helpful on my last visit. cheers

(1) (Reply)

When your village friend told you he just bought a laptop using windows 9 / Video: Terryg HOTT Slapped DJ / MTN Have Become Bandits #MTN419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.