Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (69667 Views)

Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / Quick Steps To Apply For Your Number Plate In Nigeria / Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} by Austin234(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2016
Evil days are here with us. Witches are now proud of their nucturnal acts to the extent of customizing the word 'Witch' in their car plate number. Secret societies are now in the open. No wonder the rate of ritual killing is on the increase. God, save us oo

justman911:
See The Weird Customized License Plate Spotted In Garki Abuja. {pics}

So i was out walking with my friend yesterday's evening when my eyes caught hold of what it could not help but call my entire attention to. A really cool customized licence plate with a pretty weird caption spotted near area 1 shopping centre.
As a curious mind I refused to pass and mind my business so, as my Igbo brothers would say:
Just Negodu!

Thirdwrist, BobUg28, RoyalRoy come and see o!
Re: 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} by justman911(m): 3:14am On May 26, 2016
cool
ireneony:
are you the on the pic?
Nah! That's my friend. Don't want some witch and her huntsman after me. Lol...
Re: 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} by ophilly: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3741582_17128_jpeg9734d8f276ddfbf16705c33021163533

I Love it..

My Next ride will have "Juju" as its plates..
Mine will be "OJUJU".

1 Like

Re: 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} by ebonyboy433: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
i looked up this plate on the FRSC, http://www.nvisng.org/numberplateverification.aspx apparently its real but it doesn't belong to that RANGE ROVER here is the verification message in quote

"Number Plate is valid and assigned to MERCEDES-BENZ SL 500"

i think the owner has been scammed lol grin grin grin
Make una verify una plate numbers o yahoo boys don graduate enter FRSC o

1 Like

Re: 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} by Eagba(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2020
sonnie10:
The officer that approved this plate should be questioned for promoting sorcery. Nigeria is a secular state and government functionaries should not be used to advocate necromancy.
if I slap you
Re: 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} by Eagba(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2020
ofiko123:
I blame the powers that be for this open show of identity.
what's wrong with the identity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audi B5 420-R: The Build. / Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL / Artega Gt, A Car I Saw Today At School, I Am Speechless( Veiw Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.