Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] (23769 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by tahir01(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
Ok.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by jerrydelight(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
kenonze:
But i didnt see the door closed.

Lol
@close door meeting
After the ..... Play the blues. The Election shall be a closed door.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by agbangam: 5:34pm On May 21, 2016
bolajJP007:
Hmmmm.

''WE ARE PROUD OF COMRADE ABBA MORO.
AN ARCHIVER, A GREAT BUILDER".

Can you believe this nonsense?

My brother!!! I guess non of those idioots loss any of their family member in dat SCAM immigration recruit. Na wa for dis country oo.
To shooot one of dem just dey hungry me angry
God punish PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Sweetlemon(f): 5:37pm On May 21, 2016
bolajJP007:
Hmmmm.

''WE ARE PROUD OF COMRADE ABBA MORO.
AN ARCHIVER, A GREAT BUILDER".

Can you believe this nonsense?

I believe and I pray that alone should convince Nigerians that going back to PDP is NOT an option if APC fails by 2019. Let's build KOWA party.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
[b]

Hi. Nice ankara wear. Are u d chocolate skin. Girl on ur profile pic?
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by smsshola(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
Y can't PDP be strong and make a better opposition?
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by robay(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2016
Yeye people undecided

Yeye party undecided
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by gretblue: 6:00pm On May 21, 2016
smsshola:

Y can't PDP be strong and make a better opposition?
PDP can't be strong as opposition.The only thing that made PDP then was the access to the looting of the National treasure.Now the access to the National treasure is not available again.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by onatisi(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2016
this was bound to happen sooner or later . It is just the normal trend of Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by philips70(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
Tonyebarcanista is that you carrying Abba Moro's banner?

This party will not cease to amuse me. ABBA MORO, our hope and our future? SMH

You dey try Barca
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by samkay3g(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing..
Pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye

See ur life
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by kabiyesi01: 6:28pm On May 21, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#

Pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye

This is one of the most stupid posts you read on nairaland everyday. You begin to wonder whether Nigeria got indepence in 1999. Maybe they are trying to rewrite history. Rubbish!!!
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by druboon404: 6:32pm On May 21, 2016
kabiyesi01:

This is one of the most stupid posts you read on nairaland everyday. You begin to wonder whether Nigeria got indepence in 1999. Maybe they are trying to rewrite history. Rubbish!!!
Hey,why are you wailing?your post is senseless and filled with pain pain pain.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by druboon404: 6:35pm On May 21, 2016
samkay3g:

See ur life
How your life be?
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Dajugba: 6:36pm On May 21, 2016
oh pdp, die hard party... soon it will become once upon a time, there was a party named pdp, and till then may it rest in peace. ohoh... so touching. ... crying. in indian voice
check my signature.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 21, 2016
But Plsss where is TonyeBarcanista

House divided against itself can never ever stand
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by phemmie06(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2016
Is PDP still dreaming of coming back.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by FemiFaniKayode: 7:59pm On May 21, 2016
druboon404:
#IStandWithBuhari#

Gbam!!!! One big Ikebe and bosom for you
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Slimchase(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2016
tinsel:
The PH had been cancelled, Sherif sacked and replaced with Makarfi as Chairman and Peter Obi as secretary. Meanwhile Abuja Parallel convention going on.

Nwanne, it is Ben Obi NOT Peter Obi.......... Try n get ur fact well next time 2 avoid spewing jabrataaaa.

#No-Offence#
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Okwyjesus(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2016
druboon404:
#IStandWithBuhari#
There are good things PDP govt brought to us including mobile phone.
Dont come here and codemn PDP totally. They got many things wrong but there are legacies.

Next time add logical reasoning to your critics.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by sandraokosun1: 9:39pm On May 21, 2016
Okwyjesus:

Dont come here and codemn PDP totally. They got many things wrong but there are legacies.

phones indeed obj signed a deal with those investors that diverted alot of trillion to him do u even knw that their was an agreement then in telecoms makers that for every card loaded 1% went to obj and for every call made in nigeria 1% went to him. Pdp were only interested primarly in milking
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by sandraokosun1: 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
Just like the signs was there to see pdp would loose that election. The signs now are uncontrollably worst. I dont see modu sheriff backing down without atleast pulling everything down. The man has his fraction too and very violent. I see him falling out with the group that made decision to remove him. Fayose would not tame when modu treats his betrayal, gana group isnt really abt modu removal but want the soul of the party as the elders they call themselves. Court indujctions would continously be a recurring decimal from now and counter groups would start emerging. Fractions would start taking sides.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by druboon404: 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
Okwyjesus:

Oh yeah!....and they also brought Facebook and twitter,..right?
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Geesunny: 1:53am On May 22, 2016
druboon404:
#IStandWithBuhari#
You are one of the very few with that understanding in this country.God bless you.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Jayceo(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2016
druboon404:
#IStandWithBuhari#
You should grow a brain, the same strong holds in APC are ex PDP members
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by druboon404: 1:39pm On May 22, 2016
Jayceo:

You should grow a brain, the same strong holds in APC are ex PDP members
You are the one who need to get your grown as fast as possible.
I can help you whenever you are readym..
For free...yes.for free...
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Jayceo(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2016
druboon404:

You are the one who need to get your grown as fast as possible.
I can help you whenever you are readym..
For free...yes.for free...
You are a Northener, thats why i dont blame your reasoning
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by druboon404: 4:01pm On May 22, 2016
Jayceo:

You are a Northener, thats why i dont blame your reasoning
Lol...can you swear with your life that I am a northerner?...sometimes,I wonder how people like you reason..I dey pity you..what a shame.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Jayceo(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
druboon404:

Lol...can you swear with your life that I am a northerner?...sometimes,I wonder how people like you reason..I dey pilty you..what a shame.

I hear you bruh, it remain small you go throw bomb for here, awon boko haram guys. Your daft president is in power now
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by druboon404: 7:23pm On May 22, 2016
Jayceo:

I hear you bruh, it remain small you go throw bomb for here, awon boko haram guys. Your daft president is in power now
Small time now you go go blow pipeline.......awon were militant guys.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by Jayceo(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2016
druboon404:

Small time now you go go blow pipeline.......awon were militant guys.
Atleast no human life would be lost like the way you suicidal idiots do.
Re: PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] by druboon404: 9:15am On May 23, 2016
Jayceo:

Atleast no human life would be lost like the way you suicidal idiots do.
You are the suicidal idiot here because I don't know what your senseless ranting is all about..
Always wailing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan / G-70 Reps To Femi Gbajabiamila: Meet Our Terms Or Face Legal Action, / Nigeria, Three Others Top World Bank Debtors’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.