Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC (1912 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by modsfucker: 2:26pm On May 21, 2016
Mohammed Indimi, has donated N4.2billion to Lynn University, America while his home state Borno lies ravaged by Boko haram terrorists.

Indimi is the lead donor of Lynn’s newest faculty, the $14m Mohammed Indimi International Business Center.

Indimi has a long and rosy relationship with Lynn University, having sent 6 of his 8 children to the University.

He also received an honorary degree of Doctor of Humane Letters from the university on May 12, 2012 and a gala was held to recognise Indimi’s business and philanthropic achievements.

Lynn's International Business Center Groundbreaki…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zaFwVmiLiI

Read details here>>>>>> http://www.lynn.edu/about-lynn/news-and-events/news/lynn-university-officially-breaks-ground-on-state-of-the-art-international-business-center

Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2016
Omg.... Why didn't he donate to IDP'S instead

When I saw this, I was like

1 Like

Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by dominique(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2016
I don't want to believe this
Op include your source

1 Like

Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by tempest01(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2016
And when Avengers call for oil blocs to be taken from these people for the common good of all Nigerians, Some from the comfort of their zones with their bigotry will say "it's their environment"...is the environment not being degraded and the wealth stolen as it is?

1 Like

Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by modsfucker: 2:36pm On May 21, 2016
dominique:
I don't want to believe this
Op include your source

Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by Omotayor123(f): 2:42pm On May 21, 2016
This is a joke right
Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by modsfucker: 2:45pm On May 21, 2016
Omotayor123:
This is a joke right

Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by modsfucker: 2:52pm On May 21, 2016
Africans are just fools....
Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by modsfucker: 2:54pm On May 21, 2016
Somebody should help us convert that amount could be higher than what OP stated

1 Like

Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by EazyMoh(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2016
The headline is wrong, Indimi donated $900,000 which is about N300m. If you want to create a thread at least don't be too lazy to do the conversion yourself.
All the same I believe it's a misplaced priority. He could donate the money where it's most needed like IDPs or UniMaid.

Re: Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC by Rayhutar(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2016
Donating looted Niger delta oil money shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rice Being Shared (picture) / See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months / See The Reply EFCC Gave Kemi Adetiba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.