Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Yudala Makes Delivery Using Drones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Yudala Makes Delivery Using Drones (730 Views)

My Ugly Experience With Yudala Store Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yudala Makes Delivery Using Drones by skylighttech: 3:34pm On May 21, 2016
Yudala, Nigeria’s latest e-commerce platform says it has acquired drones to speed up delivery of goods ordered by its customers.
This move, the company said, is a way of overcoming the traffic challenge issues in the major Nigerian cities.
Prince Nnamdi Ekeh say that customers would get different experience of online retail with the launch of its online shopping bay, while noting that the company got necessary approvals from authorities before it acquired the drones.
Yudala had launched its Offline Stores Division with simultaneous roll-out of four stores in Lagos: two Experience and two Smart Stores before following it up with the unveiling of its e-commerce platform.

Want to know more read, click the link below
http://skylighttech.com/blog/drones-unmanned-remotely-controlled/
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/pizza?source=feed_text&story_id=884649778314030

Re: Yudala Makes Delivery Using Drones by Proffdada: 4:11pm On May 21, 2016
Big-time OYO

1 Like

Re: Yudala Makes Delivery Using Drones by Chazzyboy: 5:14pm On May 21, 2016
Drone for naija I'm happy

1 Like

Re: Yudala Makes Delivery Using Drones by hopeforcharles(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2016
Proffdada:
Big-time OYO
hahahahahaha. I just laughed hard. Drone in Nigeria, na for guys to Use stones, catampults or sticks crash the drone theif both the massage and the messenger. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Yudala Makes Delivery Using Drones by skylighttech: 6:13pm On May 21, 2016
Anything is possible. The drones won't deliver goods in Ajegunle or other vulnerable area. Lol!
Re: Yudala Makes Delivery Using Drones by sinebaba(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2016
skylighttech:
Anything is possible. The drones won't deliver goods in Ajegunle or other vulnerable area. Lol!
Oga na lekki I dey everywhere is vulnerable

(1) (Reply)

The Conference Room Sound System And Its Advantages / In Need Of Gionee P5w Working Panel For my Bad Phone / SOLD!!!!! Innjoo F2 Tablet @ A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.