Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Reason I Cann't Blame Buhari. (leaders) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason I Cann't Blame Buhari. (leaders) (371 Views)

2019: APC Set To Ease Out Anti-buhari Leaders / Don’t Blame BUHARI, Jonathan Crumbles Nigeria’s Economy-ngozi Okonjo Iweala *say / You Can't Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria - Emir Of Katsina Blasts Mbaka, Oth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason I Cann't Blame Buhari. (leaders) by ucheokpara100(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2016
Looking @ things you will realize that rich people have few kids with abundant resources. (land, cars, investments, quality jobs with job security) now to the poor (our parents) reverse is the case, alot of children no job talk more of job security, no land, no car no business e.t.c........... so in reality now who's desperate for money, job, food e.t.c, and who persuaded them to creat all this liabilities without planning? or are you guys now expecting leaders to take care of the whole Nigeria? e.g my father did not contribute any thing towards national development but some of these leaders has businesses that employed over 1000 people while some of us cant even feed 2 kids but also wants them to help us. i want to know what is wrong with the so called masses, are we just here to inconvienience the rich? why are we here? i will advice many of you who dont have any reasonable job to just have fun and wait for death without bringing more kids into this planet to suffer in the name of ''i must marry''.
Re: Reason I Cann't Blame Buhari. (leaders) by Ronpet777(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2016
Wow!So incoherent. sad

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Budget From 2011-2016 / Please, Where Is The Minister Of Federal Capital Territory? / FG Declares Monday May 30th Public Holiday -democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.