Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,554 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

What If You Are Kidnaped? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What If You Are Kidnaped? (404 Views)

Help! My Nephew Has Been Kidnaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If You Are Kidnaped? by Gentlebabs(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2016
(Culled from: THE BEAUTY OF TRAGEDY by Babatunde Raimi)

What if you are kidnapped? Survival maybe as a result of a personal plan you have for yourself in Kidnap and Ransome insurance you have or depend on your organization, family or friends, which is more reliable?

According to Google, Kidnap and Ransom insurance is or K&R insurance is designed to protect individuals and corporations operating in high-risk areas around the world”. Are you susceptible to kidnap?

Using Nigeria as a case study, can you imagine how many cases of kidnap is perpetrated daily and probably undocumented? Are you likely to be kidnapped, or has there been any attempt to kidnap you, your children or a close family or relative? If you ever found yourself in this situation, imagine if ransom was requested and you were not able to pay?

I remember sometime in 2005 or thereabout. I was with my best friend, discussing about the sweet memories of yester-years, the highs and lows. Suddenly, at about 11.24pm, my phone rang; it was a call from my friend’s Brother, who also happened to be my friend too.. He said “Oh Boy!, which kind church una go wey una never come back since”. Literarily, he was questioning lateness. Puzzled, I retorted “I no go Church oh!”. Meaning, “I did not go to church for the compulsory meeting. This was when it dawned on us that something is missing somewhere. The lady, though unmarried then was not a promiscuous person, so the thought of sleeping over at a man’s place was not in view. None of her known friends could tell of her whereabouts. We started praying, as typical Nigerians. The police option was literally put on hold, except she still did not surface after 24 hours.

Suddenly, Just a little over 2am.........Continue this true life story on: http://www.babatunderaimi.com/what-if-you-are-kidnaped/

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Need To Know About Big And Small Crimes / Another Fulani Attack In Benue, Scores Killed / If You Think Rapist Should Be Sentenced To Death,just Type YES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.