Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Hilarious Picture On Google Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hilarious Picture On Google Search (466 Views)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine / Nigerian Rich Man Compared To Mark Zuckerberg. (hilarious Picture). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture On Google Search by arterxerxes: 6:35pm On May 21, 2016
For webmasters, it is the dream of every blogger to appear on the first page and the wish of all to appear as the number one on search results. This is because most users of the internet search are likely to click just on the first result.
SEO techniques should therefore be at the tips of the fingers for every blogger !

Ask yourself, when have you gone passed the first page? If you must past the first page, it means you are likely not to find what you are looking for.

This picture explains everything! grin

Re: Hilarious Picture On Google Search by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:37pm On May 21, 2016
I know right...if we were been given assignment u will realize that almost everybody did same thing coz we all use google nd didn't pass d first page grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture On Google Search by tempem: 6:49pm On May 21, 2016
grin wink[quote][/quote]
That's so true... Can't even remember the last time I had the page 2 checked .. Unless if am damn serious about what am searching for...
Re: Hilarious Picture On Google Search by thesicilian: 7:16pm On May 21, 2016
Its true. But I guess its because Google is usually so efficient, most of the time all you want is there on the first page.
Re: Hilarious Picture On Google Search by cassidy1996(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2016
i'm a music lover, i go beyond the first page when ever am searching. sometimes, i get what am looking for
on the 2 or 3 page. sometimes the info you are looking for might not be on the first page.
Re: Hilarious Picture On Google Search by frank417: 8:58pm On May 21, 2016
for songs and project work I usually go beyond the first page, and sometimes I find a more detailed explanation on what i'm searching for beyond the first page. good SEO doesn't always mean you're the most contentful, accurate or knowledgeable about what you're writing/blogging on.

(1) (Reply)

Citydrive Online Taxi Is Offering Their Customers Two Days Free Ride / Advertopia Ad Network:sign Up And Get $10 Bonus / Nairalanders I Need Your Feedbacks On This Issue On My Blog Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.