Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Impossibility Made Possible, A Woman Gave Birth At 70 After Long Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Impossibility Made Possible, A Woman Gave Birth At 70 After Long Years (354 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User / 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Impossibility Made Possible, A Woman Gave Birth At 70 After Long Years by Justfavourme(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2016
A woman in India could make the
record books as one of the oldest ever
to give birth.
Daljinder Kaur, who's believed to be at
least 70 years old, gave birth to a son
named Arman (meaning "wish" in
Hindi) on April 19. The baby was the
first for Kaur and her 79-year-old
husband, Mohinder Singh Gill, after
nearly five decades of marriage.
"I feel blessed to be able to hold my
own baby. I had lost hope of becoming
a mother ever," said Kaur, who
underwent two years of IVF treatment
and had two failed attempts earlier.
"Everyone asked me to adopt a baby,
but I never wanted to. I had faith in
Almighty, and knew I will bear my
child one day," The Times of India
quoted Kaur.
The baby, Arman, is healthy, according
to reports.
Daljinder Kaur says she is 70 years old.
But the clinic in the Indian state of
Haryana, National Fertility and Test
Tube Baby Centre, which helped Kaur
become pregnant, put her age at 72.
Many people in India, particularly
those now over 50, don't know their
exact age because they don't have birth
certificates.

Re: The Impossibility Made Possible, A Woman Gave Birth At 70 After Long Years by pinkyliceous(f): 9:02pm On May 21, 2016
Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Exercise Your Faith By Obeying God / Standing Against Wrong Life Styles In Prayer / Spirit - Filled Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.