Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, (5935 Views)

President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Goldencollins: 9:24pm On May 21, 2016
Nigerians are not smiling at all, I was minding my own business on facebook when I suddenly came across this picture of PMB below in a facebook group.

https://m./120186224987679?view=permalink&id=285368321802801&p=10&refid=13

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by okezed: 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
my hand no dey am ooo . this one is out of proportion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by nwaanambra1(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2016
GOOD FOR THEM! NAIJA YOUTHS DON'T LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE.

MANY THAT WISHED HIM DEAD ARE ALREADY DEAD AND SOME ARE ALMOST ABOUT TO DIE WHILE THE MAN IS WAXING STRONGER AND GETTING EVEN YOUNGER EVERY DAY.

I WISH WE CAN SEE THE GUY THAT PRODUCED THIS OBITUARY SO WE CAN KNOW HIM AND BUHARI WHO WILL DIE FIRST.

LONG LIVE THE PRESIDENT

LONG LIVE NIGERIA

SUFFERING WILL SOON BE OVER - REAL SOON!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
THE SUFFERING WILL END WHEN HARDSHIP IS KILLING PEOPLE SLOWLY

6 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by lekejob(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
nwaanambra1:

MANY THAT WISHED HIM DEAD ARE ALREADY DEAD AND SOME ARE ALMOST ABOUT TO DIE WHILE THE MAN IS WAXING STRONGER AND GETTING EVEN YOUNGER EVERY DAY.

I WISH WE CAN SEE THE GUY THAT PRODUCED THIS OBITUARY SO WE CAN KNOW HIM AND BUHARI WHO WILL DIE FIRST.

LONG LIVE THE PRESIDENT

LONG LIVE NIGERIA

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:59pm On May 21, 2016
Amen to this pix..

More Oyel to the elbow of the originator of this great piece of work..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by OBAGADAFFI: 10:09pm On May 21, 2016
Goldencollins:
Nigerians are not smiling at all, I was minding my own business on facebook when I suddenly came across this picture of PMB below in a facebook group.

You have to provide the link to this post, before you are accused.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by mile12crises: 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
Nawao..... So this man don die finally.....

We told them he's not healthy....

Now his wife is a widow ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
U sure say op non get hand for DAT picture? I dey suspect you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Hongbenga(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
A Whole President

E no good Ooooooo....................
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 21, 2016
Nigerians won't kill this man before his time
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Nobody: 12:01am On May 22, 2016
Lol no be der fault. Remembering the days of sani abacha.....

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2016
Let's be sincere, GEJ in his 5years in charge didn't get a quarter of insults PMB has gotten in a year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by ellechrystal(f): 12:17am On May 22, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Let's be sincere, GEJ in his 5years in charge didn't get a quarter of insults PMB has gotten in a year
Good for pmb, when he n d APC liars were instigating Nigerians against johna, calling him names such as clueless, dumb, jona.daft, etc, they didn't know that the youths will keep threading d parts they showed them?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:35am On May 22, 2016
ellechrystal:

Good for pmb, when he n d APC liars were instigating Nigerians against johna, calling him names such as clueless, dumb, jona.daft, etc, they didn't know that the youths will keep threading d parts they showed them?
And who wished GEJ death or came up with something this inane during his Admin Calling of names is nothing compared to these!! It even happens in western countries...
Don't support something this evil and inhumane..4 Gods sake he has a wife, children and other loved ones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by mikolo80: 2:27am On May 22, 2016
ellechrystal:

so you're happy with Jona and pdp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Goldencollins: 4:38am On May 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You have to provide the link to this post, before you are accused.
I have added the link
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Efe3: 5:27am On May 22, 2016
this is witchcraft, it has gone too far
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by ItzChinnex(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2016
lol. hilarious indeed. Chinnex..com
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by gbadexy(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2016
When trouble sleep, yanga go touch am!
People just cause problems for themselves.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by tempem: 6:44am On May 22, 2016
This is too gross.. Haba!!
This is a clear indication that curses doesn't work.
If it had worked Baba suppose Don die long time ago.
But I take God beg you.. Don't shower curse on me oh....
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by emerged01(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2016
nwaanambra1:

LONG LIVE THE PRESIDENT

LONG LIVE NIGERIA

Don't worry, we all will know the person when he dies. Wishing someone death is bad thing to do.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Nobody: 7:09am On May 22, 2016
And when people do some nonsense allin the name of opposition I ask where is our conscience??

Where is that thing that makes us different from animals

I believe d bible injunction of praying for those in authority, and it's morally & religiously wrong for me to wish death on anybody even my enemies

This nonsense started prior to d election by fayose(whom I fink should know the worth of. Human life) but one year after the clumsy campaign mr president is still here but his state has witnessed all sought of death, from death of his party in his state and pdp in general to economic death of his state under his watch

Let's not loose touch wit our humanity all in the name of politics........i also see the level of ranting that go on on nairaland just coz of politicians that care little or nothing abt the Wailers and zombies..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2016
I pity all d above comenters buharisbae wud call DSS fr una oooooo
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by judondasylva(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2016
In as much as I hate Buhari and want him dead but this one is wrong.
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by mikeywise(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2016
judondasylva:
In as much as I hate Buhari and want him dead but this one is wrong.
So what is the difference between you and the person that made that poster? Bookmarked for future reference.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by potolistic(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2016
Lol..... The creator of that will probably sit in one corner blaming buhari 4 his joblessness.... Instead of channeling his talent of producing bill boards or placards like this for money
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by DaBullIT(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2016
Whoever designed this error , has a talent that could be polished to make money

but he will never make that money because of the hate he has for this man

Whoever wishes Buhari death will die by fire

Amen
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by ellechrystal(f): 9:07am On May 22, 2016
mikolo80:
so you're happy with Jona and pdp
So u r happy with lai Mohammed n APC?

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by bender79: 10:39am On May 22, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
Amen to this pix..

More Oyel to the elbow of the originator of this great piece of work..

Long live PMB
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:11am On May 22, 2016
bender79:
Long live PMB

Says who?

Does PMB look alive?
Re: See What I Saw On Facebook,nigerians Are Not Smiling, by bender79: 11:26am On May 22, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Says who?

Does PMB look alive?
Superman..are you guaranteed tomorrow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Ministry Saves Up FG N119BN Court Judgement Liability / Nigerian Man Arrested In London For Instigating Killing Of Igbos / Is Major Hamza Almustapha Diverting Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.