Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Mtnnewdeal Fraud - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtnnewdeal Fraud (519 Views)

Globacom, Chief Marketing Officer Charged With $6.7m Fraud / JAMB Uncovers Another N83m Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States / ‘telling Church Members To Pay To Be Blessed Is Fraud’ - Pastor Abel Damina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtnnewdeal Fraud by Chiznonso: 10:49pm On May 21, 2016
I subscribed for one of MTNNewDeal plans by sending V500 to 131 , it costs 500 naira, the subscriber gets 1950 naira to call all networks and 100mb of data while your 500 naira balance disappears. When I made call with it, I found out I was being charged @ 40 kobo per second everytime, I was amazed because the usual charge on a normal call rate is 40kobo for the first minute of the day and subsequently 15 kobo per second all through the day, I called customer care of no avail. I am just angry why should mtn say they are giving me 1950naira for 500 naira and then charge me more than 2.5 times per minute(40k as against 15k). This is fraud, complete fraud there's no other way it can be classified, if mtn had told me abt the call rate I wouldn't have subscribed to this plan, I tried calling customer care, but I couldn't even reach them. I would just go back to my Etisalat abeg

(1) (Reply)

Ielts Exams / "Morn Before You Over Take" What I Saw On A Tippa Today In Abuja.pix / House-girl Or House-boy, Wich Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.