Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma (674 Views)

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / The Returned President Buhari, A Clone? / just in- fayose gives buhari a welcome attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by owotonbinu(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2016
Many times I go through social media page, I can't help to wonder why this man Muhammadu Buhari is loved with passion by many, and hated with the same passion by few, the hate speeches against this man by a section of the country and the passion by which his supporters rise up to his defence amazes me. Never in our life time as a nation have we had a charismatic leader like President Muhammadu Buhari. A man whom even his so called hater would want to listen to any time he talks. The truth is buhari has paid his dues, for his haters, his only crime was defeating their hero( common that's a democratic right) the recent failed NLC strike is a testament to the belief and love majority of the masses have for Buhari despite the present harsh economic condition in the country. Buhari is a once in a life time leader, it is our prayer this leader steers the ship called Nigeria into its rightful and glorious path. God bless buhari, God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by DaBullIT(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2016
Buhari in my opinion is more than Human

Either he has been replaced by an Alien from another planet

or

His marabouts have successfully given him another spirit from another realm

The man just amazes me , commands so much respect and control , cool headed and calm, smart and innovative

I do not think the Buhari we know now is a Nigerian Breed , it must his body is hosting a spirit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by BushidoBlue(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2016
Op and his buddy are among those who have turned politics into a religion

"Believing" and "trusting" someone killing their future with not a single policy to salvage the slumping nation..

But we are wailers and they are hailers so let us wail, let them hail....

May 29th is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by blackpanda: 9:39am On May 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Op and his buddy are among those who have turned politics into a religion

"Believing" and "trusting" someone killing their future with not a single policy to salvage the slumping nation..

But we are wailers and they are hailers so let us wail, let them hail....

May 29th is around the corner.

Its quite unfortunate
Intelligent but crippled by bias, tribalism and just plain hatred for no reason
Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by Abeymills(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2016
Bubuhari an enigma of evil an enigma of retrogression an enigma of wickednes selfisnes n of destruction i can go on n on pls
Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by 7lives: 10:15am On May 22, 2016
Abeymills:
Bubuhari an enigma of evil an enigma of retrogression an enigma of wickednes selfisnes n of destruction i can go on n on pls

Call him what you like, Buhari is my own Mandela, he is my Mahatma Ghandhi, he is my Che Guevara, he is my Mao Tse Tung, he is my Attaturk tell me any of these men that never impact on the lives of their people positively, Buhari is my hero.
Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by owotonbinu(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2016
blackpanda:

Its quite unfortunate
Intelligent but crippled by bias, tribalism and just plain hatred for no reason

Please point out to the bias or tribalistic statement made in the article. Read clearly without sentiments, take away the hate in you for a man who gives no f*** about you , so you can live longer.
Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by Kyase(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2016
7lives:

Call him what you like, Buhari is my own Mandela, he is my Mahatma Ghandhi, he is my Che Guevara, he is my Mao Tse Tung, he is my Attaturk tell me any of these men that never impact on the lives of their people positively, Buhari is my hero.
In summary, sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by blackpanda: 2:51pm On May 22, 2016
owotonbinu:

Please point out to the bias or tribalistic statement made in the article. Read clearly without sentiments, take away the hate in you for a man who gives no f*** about you , so you can live longer.

Abeg shut up wailer!
If u dont understand a comment its best u be quiet. Nonsense
Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by owotonbinu(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2016
blackpanda:

Abeg shut up wailer! If u dont understand a comment its best u be quiet. Nonsense

No need for the insults.. If you have nothing to say.
Re: Buhari; A Once In A Life Enigma by DelGardo: 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
The man is awesome. So happy I was part of the movement that brought him to power. His steps are ordered.

He is my hero.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Nigerians Are Now Subsidizing The Federal Government / We Can Produce Most Of Items In Our Import List – President Buhari / Full Text Of National Broadcast By President Muhammadu Buhari On May 29, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.