Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap (24079 Views)

Irish Gold Egg Yolk Lotion / .. / FREE!!! Learn How To Healthy Bar Soap For Your Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by donatusdesmond: 12:29am On May 22, 2016
I bought the fake last week and i compared with the original which i got today below are the differences i noticed
1.The pack: the original has a white design on the side while the fake doesnt
2. The fake is manufactured in Nigeria, kenya or senegal while the original is by colgate U.S.A
3.The bar for the fake is whiter(soda-like) while the original is not
4.The lid to the pack for the original has 2 flips gummed together while that for the fake is tucked in
See images below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Dottore: 3:40am On May 22, 2016
I stopped using that soap when I found out that it has many fake variants in the market. Some counterfeit of it still has the features of a the genuine One, well packaged, with made in USA and all that but the fragrance while using it will only be the tell tale sign. Nigerians na wao
Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by iamkingzlee(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2016
Thanks
Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by GreatManBee: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
donatusdesmond:
I bought the fake last week and i compared with the original which i got today below are the differences i noticed
1.The pack: the original has a white design on the side while the fake doesnt
2. The fake is manufactured in Nigeria, kenya or senegal while the original is by colgate U.S.A
3.The bar for the fake is whiter(soda-like) while the original is not
4.The lid to the pack for the original has 2 flips gummed together while that for the fake is tucked in
See images below

Thanks for this post.
I've been buying the fake for a while now.
Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Hausa(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dottore:
I stopped using that soap when I found out that it has many fake variants in the market. Some counterfeit of it still has the features of a the genuine One, well packaged, with made in USA and all that but the fragrance while using it will only be the tell tale sign. Nigerians na wao
Six years later...
Omo... fake don dey everywhere now ooo.
Even malls dey sell fake.

What soap did you port to eventually?

1 Like

Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm currently facing this problem... I done tire. Just bought a pack again today but that distinct scent ain't there. But it looks like the real deal sad

1 Like

Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hausa:
Six years later...
Omo... fake don dey everywhere now ooo.
Even malls dey sell fake.

What soap did you port to eventually?
I swear. I just bought a pack from a mall now. I wanted to get at shoprite but i was just so tired so I went somewhere closer. People are wicked sha
Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Hausa(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
killmods:

I swear. I just bought a pack from a mall now. I wanted to get at shoprite but i was just so tired so I went somewhere closer. People are wicked sha
It's terrible.

1 Like

Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hausa:
It's terrible.
Very... I just observed it's tucked in instead of two flips stuck together
Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Hausa(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
killmods:

Very... I just observed it's tucked in instead of two flips stuck together
Even the two flips stuck together, na fake.
E no even get smell pere.
Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Hausa:
Even the two flips stuck together, na fake.
E no even get smell pere.
That fresh feeling and fragrance.. That used to be a very nice soap. Wetin person go come do Na?
Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Hausa(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2022
killmods:

That fresh feeling and fragrance.. That used to be a very nice soap. Wetin person go come do Na?
I'm done with Irish Spring for now.
I bought a single Dove Soap to try out. If my last Irish Spring finishes, I'll use it and see.
If e make sense, then that's where I'll lean on my for now.

1 Like

Re: Spot The Differences Between Fake And Original Irish Spring Bar Soap by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hausa:
I'm done with Irish Spring for now.
I bought a single Dove Soap to try out. If my last Irish Spring finishes, I'll use it and see.
If e make sense, then that's where I'll lean on my for now.
Yea dove is nice too.. make my Irish spring finish I think porting to dove makes more sense now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bored Of Your Braids? / How To Grow And Maintain A Natural Afro / Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.