Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Inquiry About 3rd Class Conversion (i'll Pay) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Inquiry About 3rd Class Conversion (i'll Pay) (567 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inquiry About 3rd Class Conversion (i'll Pay) by mklg: 2:08am On May 22, 2016
HELLO...
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGEABLE INFORMATION ABOUT 'DEGREE TOP UP' I.E HOW TO CONVERT A THIRD CLASS DEGREE TO A SECOND CLASS, EITHER IN NIGERIA OR ANY COUNTRY. I AM LOOKING FOR CHEAP AFFORDABLE SCHOOLS (IF ABROAD). THE INFO I FOUND ONLINE ARE MOSTLY ABOUT UK SCHOOLS WHICH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE.
THANK YOU
P.S... I'LL GIVE A SMALL TOKEN FOR ANY REASONABLE INFO
Re: Inquiry About 3rd Class Conversion (i'll Pay) by AICL(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2016
Hello,

Would you be interrested in Premasters. These are the cheaper options as most top ups are rather expensive.

mklg:
HELLO...
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGEABLE INFORMATION ABOUT 'DEGREE TOP UP' I.E HOW TO CONVERT A THIRD CLASS DEGREE TO A SECOND CLASS, EITHER IN NIGERIA OR ANY COUNTRY. I AM LOOKING FOR CHEAP AFFORDABLE SCHOOLS (IF ABROAD). THE INFO I FOUND ONLINE ARE MOSTLY ABOUT UK SCHOOLS WHICH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE.
THANK YOU
P.S... I'LL GIVE A SMALL TOKEN FOR ANY REASONABLE INFO
Re: Inquiry About 3rd Class Conversion (i'll Pay) by sainty2k3(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2016
AICL:
Hello,

Would you be interrested in Premasters. These are the cheaper options as most top ups are rather expensive.

can u please tell me more about this premasters and how helpfull
Re: Inquiry About 3rd Class Conversion (i'll Pay) by AICL(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Universities in the UK provides high quality and flexible pre-Masters pathway programmes that are specifically designed to prepare international students for admission to postgraduate taught Masters degrees.

Usually small classes and extensive student support ensure you get the most out of your time at the Uni. You can fast track your entry to the University by improving your English language skills alongside your academic subjects.

Successful completion of your Premasters will guarantee you entry into a wide range of world-class postgraduate taught Masters degrees at the University.

You study right on the campus of the University so as a student you will have access to first class educational, recreational and social facilities at the University.

Duration is usually 3 months or 6 months.

sainty2k3:

can u please tell me more about this premasters and how helpfull
Re: Inquiry About 3rd Class Conversion (i'll Pay) by sainty2k3(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
AICL:
Universities in the UK provides high quality and flexible pre-Masters pathway programmes that are specifically designed to prepare international students for admission to postgraduate taught Masters degrees.

Usually small classes and extensive student support ensure you get the most out of your time at the Uni. You can fast track your entry to the University by improving your English language skills alongside your academic subjects.

Successful completion of your Premasters will guarantee you entry into a wide range of world-class postgraduate taught Masters degrees at the University.

You study right on the campus of the University so as a student you will have access to first class educational, recreational and social facilities at the University.

Duration is usually 3 months or 6 months.

cost

(1) (Reply)

Copy & Paste Can Ruin Your Thesis! Get Help On Your Academic Project / Scholarship Alerts. / Is There Anyone Here Who's 2012 Utme Is Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.