Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Man Falls Victim Of Fake Orbit Gum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Falls Victim Of Fake Orbit Gum (1138 Views)

Man Falls Off A Palm Tree While Displaying His Youthfulness In Enugu - Pictures / Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Falls Victim Of Fake Orbit Gum by Btppolitics: 7:13am On May 22, 2016
Can you imagine this, why would just want to endanger someone's life like this. Please let's be careful too so we wouldn't fall victim

dominique, Sissy3, lalasticlala, seun

Re: Man Falls Victim Of Fake Orbit Gum by adeememman(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: Man Falls Victim Of Fake Orbit Gum by Babe2sure(f): 7:23am On May 22, 2016
If the chewing gum is not kept in an air conditioned room, it goes soft before the expiry date.
Re: Man Falls Victim Of Fake Orbit Gum by queenoflafia(f): 7:30am On May 22, 2016
grin grin grin
My Nija people
Re: Man Falls Victim Of Fake Orbit Gum by TPAND(f): 7:34am On May 22, 2016
This happens at almost those Omo Ibo mini and super marts spread across the country. I remember buying an expired peanut butter that had the expiry date tampered with, till I queried the manufacturer with the batch number, and they confirmed the product is 19months expired
Re: Man Falls Victim Of Fake Orbit Gum by whirlwind7(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2016
TPAND:
This happens at almost those Omo Ibo mini and super marts spread across the country. I remember buying an expired peanut butter that had the expiry date tampered with, till I queried the manufacturer with the batch number, and they confirmed the product is 19months expired

Sorry about this misadventure.
Yes, some people can go to horrible lengths just to make a penny.

What's worse is, if you decide to take up this case, by making a report to the authorities, you would still end up wasting precious time, as very little attempt are made at enforcing any rule.
In naija, so long as you didn't die from consuming an expired product, they will tell you to thank God and forget about it. Meanwhile, the wicked trader will keep on doing his thing after he drops some money and is let off the hook

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This! / Treatment For Scabies / Treat Chronic Gonorrhea, Staph & Other Stds With Libracin Herbal Pill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.