Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

a - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / a (1161 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Drbalogun(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2006
a
Re: a by emmagined(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2006
undecided wishful thinking
Re: a by naijacutee(f): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2006
I'm interested o! But hope you don't mind if I have AIDS sha, if you shower after the act, you will be fine. Please call me!
Re: a by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2006
YOU HAVe AIDS sad sad sad, You must be joking,
But this guy is really nasty, worse he said he has a WIFE
LOL'D @ I LOVE SEX
Re: a by edmondo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2006
wot a hell re u looking for wen u re married,may u shd go for the AIDS patient.that sh serve u rite shocked
Re: a by caramel06(f): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2006
@Dr Balogun, why is your brain in your dick? shocked

Someone needs to give u a good kick up the a$$. maybe that will help lodge your brain from your dick and into your head where its supposed to be.

You should be lucky you have a wife, you made a deal when you got married so settle for what you have and stop being a greedy bastard. You could find a fancy woman, or you could just do the sensible thing, and talk to your wife about your 'sex problem' or just get counselling. If not then leave your wife.

Thats better then being a lying cheating bastard
Re: a by harvey(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2006
Man u need Jesus.how can u have a wife at home and still want sex from other ladies are u sick.i wonder what kinda world we are living in.u proposed to her and took an oath before God and man,that u will be with her through thick and thin.all this doctor sef una no dey fear God.i think ur brain has to be examined.God help u.
Re: a by Kashif(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2006
Dear All,

My sincere opinion is that Balogun or whatever he represents is just trying to pull your legs; so don't take him seriously. I mean, how could a sane man be advertising his mediocrity in that manner? I am almost sure that email address is not even working. JUST IGNORE HIM.

But, if by accident or design, what he typed reflects his real need/feeling then,, he is in a terrible problem and needs collective deliverance! cry cry
Re: a by naijacutee(f): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2006
Kashif:

Dear All,

My sincere opinion is that Balogun or whatever he represents is just trying to pull your legs; so don't take him seriously. I mean, how could a sane man be advertising his mediocrity in that manner? I am almost sure that email address is not even working. JUST IGNORE HIM.

But, if by accident or design, what he typed reflects his real need/feeling then,, he is in a terrible problem and needs collective deliverance! cry cry
He isn't pulling legs, the guy is desperate! He has made a similar post else. Dr. Blogun, please call me now, so I can give you many wild nights of passion, freedom from your wife and bless you with AIDS. *licks lips* AIDS******
Re: a by Nikegenius(f): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2006
@naijacutee
you are a very pretty girl, i must say.
Re: a by Nikegenius(f): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2006
Can u imagine, from his picture, the guy dey very ugly.
wewwwww
Re: a by anon101(f): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2006
that cant be his picture , its not possibble he looks like a , i dont want to offend him
Re: a by ObaMan(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2006
Dr. Balogun wants 2 act Naija Movie.
Someone shud volunteer and pass on information on the guy and the direction of the relationship.
Bring it back to the HOUSE and we'll help arrange his life with his wife. grin
Re: a by ObaMan(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2006
Me sha I am looking for one too.
I am not married, i just want someone for company sake.
wink
Re: a by naija4life(f): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2006
Anybody looking for a girl just for sxx should go o the nearest ashewo house and Bleep as long as he wants. Nairaland is not a sxx meet up place lipsrsealed
Re: a by ObaMan(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2006
Nicely said

naija4life:

Anybody looking for a girl just for sxx should go o the nearest ashewo house and Bleep as long as he wants. Nairaland is not a sxx meet up place lipsrsealed
Re: a by Hmm: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2006
@Dr Balogun there are many babes out there who wouldn't mind the fact that you are married in fact the wedding band seems to attract them. Go to the university campuses dem full there ("Runs Babes"), some are single working class babes, some are even married women looking for action (Avoid this group by all means) , so far as you don't deceive anyone that you are not married, never hide your marriage band. It has its consequences though so think through your action carefully. Its not for me to tell you to do or not to do, the choice is yours but whatever you do, don't forget your family and play safe.
Re: a by naijacutee(f): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2006
Nikegenius:

@naijacutee
you are a very pretty girl, i must say.
*blush* thank you! Oh and I don't have AIDS.
Re: a by CrazyMan(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2006
A married man looking for an innocent girl to waste.

the corps must here this dials 911
Re: a by Raymand(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2006
I seriously don't see anything wrong with a guy trying to get some outside of his wife. . .this is africa, concubines are allowed especially from the part of the country where he comes from, the west. You guys should start acting like africans not like a bunch of pop cultured cohorts who belive in 'true love'. . .
Re: a by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2006
how many times would you post the same topic angry
Re: a by toluwalomo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2006
DR BALOGUN,

STICK TO SELLING YOUR PSPS AND PS 2. IF YOU WANTED TO HUMP AROUND AFTER WEDLOCK WHY DID U GET MARRIED.

LIKE NAS SAID GUESS U STILL IN YOUR SECOND CHILDHOOD.

YOU TOO BLATANT & IRRESPONSIBLE TO BE MARRIED.
Re: a by LondonCool(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2006
Dr Balogun ,

With no disrespect to your looks , I think you need a face lift. It will give you a bit more confidence on your pathway to adultery, grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lonely / . / Kaduna Connects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.