Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. (922 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. by Victor758: 8:03am On May 22, 2016
Hi, I studied Human Physiology and would like to pursue a Master's degree in a Basic Medical Sciences field(Physiology, Anatomy, etc) but I have a GPA of 2.8 and some schools require at least, 3.0
So I'm looking for schools that accept 2.5 or at least, the 2.8 that I have. If you know any of such school, please comment. Thanks.
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. by firstolalekan(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2016
Victor758:
Hi, I studied Human Physiology and would like to pursue a Master's degree in a Basic Medical Sciences field(Physiology, Anatomy, etc) but I have a GPA of 2.8 and some schools require at least, 3.0
So I'm looking for schools that accept 2.5 or at least, the 2.8 that I have. If you know any of such school, please comment. Thanks.
Following
Had 3.8 though....
Re: Universities That Accept 2.5+ GPA For Master's Degree In Basic Medical Sciences. by Ajuba1: 8:31am On May 22, 2016
Check out University of Uyo,they accepted 2.7 last yr but their screening test is 2nd to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2016/2017 Hnd (ft & Pt), Nd (part-time) Form / a / Help, Error In Unilag Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.