Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Will You Do - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Will You Do (418 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do by geolan(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2016
Good day ladies and gentlemen of this great forum.

I will like to know the reason for this

There is this baby next to where i stay that should be up to 6years now but the thing that gives me concern is that the baby still looks about 9months old without no developed body feature and the annoying thing is that it keeps crying like a baby. I mean it when I wrote he cries like a baby, you know how a month or two baby cries? then imagine such for a 6 to 7years old. It's terrible and gives me great concern because the parents don't even bring this child out and i know it's cos they are ashamed of the situation. I know they must be feeling bad about this as it is their 2nd child. There first female child looks very ok and healthy tho

My question is not even what medical condition could it be because i dont even get to see the child but i will like to know what you will do if you were in the parents shoe. Was having a discussion with a friend here in Abuja but he was giving horrible solutions.

So, i throw this question to you all. What will you do

I think this is FP worthy cos I'm sure there are alot of people out there experiencing such.

Thank you as you contribute

(1) (Reply)

Ultrasonography-pediatric Nursing / Should People Buy Used Goods? / Healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.