Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Video Maker Fx - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Maker Fx (2239 Views)

Deleted / Password For Fx Video Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Maker Fx by luvuinxs(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2016
VideoMakerFX is an Adobe Air Software that lets you create those super awesome whiteboard, character

explainer, promotion type videos and of course beautiful Video Sales Letters! The absolute best part about it

is that just saves so much of your time and money! Because it’s just minutes from start to finish to make

your video!
Take a look at the some of the incredible features
• EXPRESS Video Sales Letters let you create quick and easy video sales letters like never before!
• Awesome character, explainer, photo slideshow, whiteboard styles and tons more!
• Fully customize the text and brand the video how you want it to look!
• Add images, change around colors, apply beautiful backgrounds all with ease
Here’s a quick overview of what VideoMakerFX does :
• Creates easy and powerful sales videos
• Makes those character explainer videos that cost THOUSANDS
• Beautiful photo slideshows
• Easy presentation style videos, faster than using PowerPoint
• Creates videos in full HD, exports them in record time!
• It saves your precious time! The learning curve is just minutes!
• Over 200+ Animated Scenes and Slides to use with the software
• Music, beautiful backgrounds, photos and even more stuff
This software was sold for $67 on www.videomakerfx.com...GET IT NOW FOR N4000

NOTE:it can be used in creating videos of all kind, for marketing of product,advert,making whiteboard gig on fiverr and etc.

you can check their website to see all what it can do for you and the price is $67.
but am giving it away for 4k (software and tutorial) you can start making videos and animations in 30 mins,

if you are cool with it,get it at this site http://pdsp.us/videofx
Re: Video Maker Fx by mistigino: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
@luvuinxs. Is there any upgraded version of the 2014version of the software?

Plus if there isn't, since my laptop was stolen my previous software went with it. Is ur offer still up or not cos the link u left isn't loading. @all. Here's my number 08164256456. I am interested
Re: Video Maker Fx by y4code(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
I really need it bro here is my number 07033818556 or drop your number so i can call you bro
Re: Video Maker Fx by mistigino: 1:27am On Jul 18, 2020
The guys on this thread, I need the software again. any help?
Re: Video Maker Fx by NoChill: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
mistigino:
The guys on this thread, I need the software again. any help?

(1) (Reply)

Monochrome Seascape Painting By Me - Moscolexy / Some Of My New Design / Dell Inspiron 5521 (1TB, 15"touchscreen, Intel Core I7, Etc) FOR SALE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.