Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. (1028 Views)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / New Look Of Man Who Couldn't Smile Before Due To Facial Tumour. Photos / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2016
If you can remember this baby was dumped by his parents few years ago but was picked up by a Russian volunteer in Nigeria .

As a volunteer in Nigeria Ringren Dane Anja Loven (Anja Ringgren Loven) found an abandoned baby and his family, who took under his wing, giving him the name of Hope (from English Hope -. Hope). And this is the transformation occurred with the child!

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2016
More pics after the cut
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2016

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2016
First bath

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2016
medical examination

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2016
Few years later

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2016
Nice ride

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2016
and now

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2016
before and after

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2016
So kind of this woman
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by IamPatriotic(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2016
the transformation included him becoming "oyinbo" ...lovely, I wish the mother sees these pictures and be traumatized forever.

2 Likes

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:
the transformation included him becoming "oyinbo" ...lovely, I wish the mother sees these pictures and be traumatized forever.
Couldn't believe my eyes.
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by sixtus3606(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2016
Mheen!!! I must confess...I still find it hard to believe this! WTF!!!

THIS IS THE KIND OF CHANGE(TRANSFORMATION) WE NEED IN NIGERIA *tears drops*
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by sixtus3606(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2016
sixtus3606:
Mheen!!! I must confess...I still find it hard to believe this! WTF!!!

THIS IS THE KIND OF CHANGE(TRANSFORMATION) WE NEED IN NIGERIA *tears drops*

Lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by Perfecttouch(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2016
slaknoah:
Few years later
all lying bloggers will die by hanging through the anus and get a special place in hell,Infact, they will use them as firewood in hell.those first two pictures are that of hope those Oyinbo pictures are not hope haba.this lie is scandilous

1 Like

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2016
Perfecttouch:
all lying bloggers will die by hanging through the anus and get a special place in hell,Infact, they will use them as firewood in hell.those first two pictures are that of hope those Oyinbo pictures are not hope haba.this lie is scandilous
http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fok.ru%2Fgroup52371317719187%2Ftopic%2F65364023550099&h=bAQFqDkmx&enc=AZMGH72ciBXPPgSskcZcmoAkrRe9uqaqLgUqE_vG3cyAhGjT0mOJs0lJvEQDdqgUj4vb0avI_NXbq2w4ymRLfbrcANP4B2JyvGBIO4IrCFPrA1hmSB6C-SfB0swAnHH3XuFMPnf8l021DjTo5D1TfOEqJ2ChKYn9GlPPJvIlz4wM3QZkIao1KTZeQHrPSfRc3_iQ_ySNt5q3i2bMhWQEOSqPZVMmpLEQQQtranfi7hfR4-5pECHwa2TbY4sMtoJvDo9vsOySjJIFfYPPctBDjScY&s=1
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2016
Lemme make known to you.
I may be a blogger but I don't blog on topics like this (I teach Russian Language).In fact can't even remember the last time I blogged.
Saw the post on a Russian blog I was going through and was really touched by it then decided to share on NL (never knew wasn't true or probably you are wrong)
Anyway,thanks for debunking the lie.

Also thanks for showing the kind of person you are.

Peace.
Perfecttouch:
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by breadplanets(f): 3:37pm On May 22, 2016
Story. Few years later he was still a baby. And he turned nwa bekee on top. Odiegwu. Abeg i read that the oyibo pikin is the woman's own child. Hope is the orobo that perfectouch posted biko.
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by Perfecttouch(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
slaknoah:
Lemme make known to you.
I may be a blogger but I don't blog on topics like this (I teach Russian Language).In fact can't even remember the last time I blogged.
Saw the post on a Russian blog I was going through and was really touched by it then decided to share on NL (never knew wasn't true or probably you are wrong)
Anyway,thanks for debunking the lie.

Also thanks for showing the kind of person you are.

Peace.
then you should have made a food research before posting.and how can a black kid suddenly turn white? The difference is so glaring.i apologies for the insult though

2 Likes

Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by Pidggin(f): 5:23pm On May 22, 2016
Perfecttouch:
then you should have made a food research before posting.and how can a black kid suddenly turn white? The difference is so glaring.i apologies for the insult though

U dey mind am
Re: CHANGE:Check Out The New Look Of The Baby,Abandoned By Parents Few Years Ago. by slaknoah(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2016
Well, not disappointed

Pidggin:

U dey mind am

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Infection Is This? / Unknown Disease Kills 50 People In Kogi State / End Time:Another Goat Gives Birth To Human-like Creature In Niger State [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.