Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Resurrecting The Nigerian Fallen Heroes... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resurrecting The Nigerian Fallen Heroes... (400 Views)

BREAKING!! Chief Nnia Nwodo Storms London, Remembers Biafra Fallen Heroes (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resurrecting The Nigerian Fallen Heroes... by orieoda(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2016
Like a general saying in Yoruba: "the imperfections of the LIVING will always make us to remember the DEAD" angry
At times, when I see the way some of our Super Eagles players play, I feel like bringing the so-called Samuel Okwaraji and Rashidi Yekini back to life...
At times, when I see they way politics are being played in the recent time, I feel like bringing Obafemi Awolowo back to life....
At times, I feel like praying to God to resurrect Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola when I see how churches have been turned to profit-making oriented businesses....
What about Fela Anikulapo Kuti who sang many years ago and majority of what he said are manifesting in the recent time....
I can go on and on and on and on mentioning names.....
Now, my question is: if you have an opportunity to bring back to life, one of the fallen heroes in this country, who will it be?
Is it: Samuel Okwaraji
Rashidi Yekini
Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola
Dora Akuyili
Obafemi Awolowo
Chinua Achebe
Odumegwu Ojukwu
Sani Abacha
Dagrin
Sam Loco Efe
Fela Kuti
Prof Peller and so on!
Name who you would like to bring back to life, give your reasons and what you probably miss about him or her
Let's do this in remembrance of our fallen heroes and let the "indomie generation" learn something... cool
Re: Resurrecting The Nigerian Fallen Heroes... by jamesrichard(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2016
My fallen Father, My hero...Respect to you sir,you are alway remembered.Rest in the hands of the most high God.Adieu papa.
Re: Resurrecting The Nigerian Fallen Heroes... by jamace(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2016
Allow the dead to rest in peace.

I tell you most solemnly, they are more living men of valour in this country than those. The truth is that the men of integrity have been ganged up against by the corrupt souls such that they are overshadowed.

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Sin Of Cowardice / External Reserves Record Modest Decline / SHOCKING! Boko Haram Member Kills Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.