Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) (32454 Views)

BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary / Britain Deports Its Five Gold Medal Nigerian Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by jaybee3(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2009
@dayokanu
with those by ma side, i'd just say bye bye to neck stiffness
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by dayokanu(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2009
Neck stiffwetin, I swear dem go fire you for work cos you go dey oversleep as the things go dey sweet you
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by biina: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2009
FL Gators:

I swear, my bro dayo knows how to make ppl believe things grin

@jaybee
no mind am jare. na style he dey rake to yab my flat chest tongue
I know you are just trying to be modest. Anyone, particularly fans of ManChester united, dat has seen ur pic can testify dat u have a very salient and broad attack, led by a sharp duo, with a lot of play down the flanks. tongue grin
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2009
FL Gators:

Most of nl women don't have boobs as large as hers.
grin grin grin grin grin kai if dis na true may olorun oba help us oooooo
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2009
BWOI she is definitely a MAN. Just heard her speak shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and her voice was very manly. I swear down dis lady might be a HERMAPHRODITE undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided .
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by jalether(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2009
She is a tranny, no doubt
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by sosisi(f): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
someone should post a clip with her voice,chic2chimp,abeg post
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by bluespice(f): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
now, other than her very muscular physique,
a gender test will definitely do the trick
tho i must say, she does look quite manly for a teenager
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chyk91(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
this girl na man o and talks like a man.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mukina2: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
$osisi:

buahahahahahahahahahaha grin
chickenshrimp you got a new name grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by C2H5OH(f): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2009
"Our Golden Girl"
grin
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2009
$osisi:

I will as soon as I get the link. I watched it live on the bbc news and sports bulletin programme. If I can't get it I'll advice u to wait 1 day or 2 as it would be all over youtube.
mukina2:

buahahahahahahahahahaha grin
chickenshrimp you got a new name grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin. Don't worry I am already used to it. Come to think of it wetin u dey do @this time of the night? oya straight to bed now unless u will miss ur early morning kirun ooo. grin grin grin
C2H5OH:

"Our Golden Girl"
grin
lai lai u and who,definitely not me. Golden girl ko,golden goose ni. Haba
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mukina2: 12:58am On Aug 21, 2009
chickenshrimp
chic2chimp

grin grin grin grin

are you sure you are not the girl boy in question grin
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 1:21am On Aug 21, 2009
mukina2:

chickenshrimp
chic2chimp

grin grin grin grin

are you sure you are not the girl boy in question grin
tufiawka I reject IT. The only person I faguely resemble is Usain 'The Lightning' Bolt. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mukina2: 1:38am On Aug 21, 2009
nor dey tif my cousin oh angry angry
chickenchimp grin
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by C2H5OH(f): 1:55am On Aug 21, 2009
That man has bigger biceps than mine. And his 6-pack > my pot belly
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 2:01am On Aug 21, 2009
C2H5OH:

That man has bigger biceps than mine. And his 6-pack > my pot belly
omo u be small boi ooo. Kai if u see ma biceps You would fear God quick quick I tell u. Forget 6 pack, 8 pack is in vogue right now.
mukina2:

nor dey tif my cousin oh angry angry
chickenchimp grin
look @ u lying and stealing during ramadan chei . If Allah comes down now, I wonder wetin him go take punish u sha.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by C2H5OH(f): 2:04am On Aug 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

omo u be small boi ooo. Kai if u see ma biceps You would fear God quick quick I tell u. Forget 6 pack, 8 pack is in vogue right now.look @ u lying and
i don't want to see your biceps angry
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 2:17am On Aug 21, 2009
C2H5OH:

i don't want to see your biceps angry
No vex  grin grin grin. MY biceps dey available for the female population alone. 'NO HOMOS/MEN ALLOWED'
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by RSA(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2009
Gender doubts quashedMokgadi Caster Semenya is a girl, and her birth certificate corroborates what her family, friends, neighbours, teachers and fellow pupils have always known.

Semenya, who is now the centre of attention after winning gold in 800m at the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) in Berlin on Wednesday night, was certified a girl at her birth on January 7, 1991.
The fracas about her gender has now angered Masetlhong villagers in Moletji outside Polokwane, where Semenya was born and bred.
Eric Modiba, Semenya’s mentor and principal of Nthema Secondary School where she matriculated last year, said it was a matter of “sheer jealousy” that people were raising doubts about her sex now that she has conquered the world.
“Caster is a girl and the school has never had doubts about her gender.
“To top it all, she is straight and has never entertained issues of lesbianism,” he said.
Modiba said Semenya, like any girl, used to associate with both males and females in and outside school.
“She used to be a good soccer player, though she was an average pupil in class,” he said, adding that Semenya was a “very talkative” person who is fond of tsotsitaal.
“That she is a tomboy does not mean that she is a man,” Modiba said.
Her long-time friend Debra Morolong also quashed doubts that Semenya was a man.
“People should not mistake her strong voice and her physique for that of a man. She has always been a girl and did everything that girls did,” said Morolong.

Semenya has been at the centre of gender doubts after Australian athletes challenged her gender following her 800m exploits in which she won both the semi-final and final in Germany.
The IAAF was also forced to conduct physical tests and genital screening to ascertain if indeed Semenya was a girl.
http://www.sowetan.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=1053278

Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by RSA(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2009
On the bottom pic she is a second from left,yes she might have some male  genes orchromosone but she has a woman body with a vigina,I thought that what makes one a  woman.It's not her fault that she is created in that way.She did not take any drug to look and sound like she does.I think here people are questioning God,and if found to have male chromosone then what?,she is not a woman anymore?,and definelty she wont be a man.Now what is it that she'll be now?.

I really don't understand why some people get joy out of this,cause it could also happen to your child,will you be happpy with this treatment from racist IAAF if she was your child?Do you think if she was a Brits or Yank she would have recieved the same treatment?.The reason we as Africans don't develop as people or nations is because we don't care about each other,we dont Sympathize with each other,when one of us fails we rejoice.Europeans stand together nomatter what.Any way she is got the support of her people and we will continue supporting her.Our golden girl.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by mukina2: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2009
Chickenshrimp
sharrap dia tongue

Rsa
trust you to come and defend the boygirl cheesy
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by galatico(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
The person wey I dey see for that Pix na man!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
galatico:

The person wey I dey see for that Pix na man!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin Roflmao
mukina2:

Chickenshrimp
sharrap dia tongue
don't make me come int ya mosque and flog ya buttocks grin grin grin. Alhaja u berra go and prepare yaself for ramadan. Well done jare RSA. Ure the only one to have provided us with any type of evidence regarding her sex.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by whiteroses(f): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
she be man she get moustache too

Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by MrCrackles(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2009
Allahu Akbar. . . This is what i call a Chicky-Bloke! grin
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
Why is it so difficult to pull down her panties or shorts and check?
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Allahu Akbar. . . This is what i call a Chicky-Bloke! grin
whiteroses:

she be man she get moustache too
I lie? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Kai Mogbe ooooo. transgendered no doubt. Abeg make someone post her victory interview for complete proof.
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chamotex(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2009
Judge for yourself people.
That is a man's voice to me tho.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=693bw9mwxn0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
chamotex:

Judge for yourself people.
That is a man's voice to me tho.
thank u for posting. This is a man no doubt. The IAAF can carry out whatever random test dem want. As for me I have enough proof.[b] The transgendered is a dude shikena[/b
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by C2H5OH(f): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
That man's voice is deeper than mine cry
Re: South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
dayo is too naughty. rotfl.

dude loves wahala.

C2H5OH:

That man's voice is deeper than mine cry
i was going to say that, but i thought it'd be best if you realize it yourself tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Round Of 16 Draw / Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.