Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking (3372 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Denrele Edun Kissing Onyi Alex In A Wedding Outfit / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AFRIMA 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by janzguy: 12:30pm On May 22, 2016
Denrele shared a photo of himself and a male friend which he tagged "the girl I never was" and Nigerians are saying it is so gay. Below is a photo of his afro hair which he shared along side the pics. I think I like the afro hair, wish my hair was as long as that.

www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/see-photo-denrele-edun-posted-that-has.html

Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by ProfessorXX(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2016
Attention seeker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Janet101(f): 12:34pm On May 22, 2016
Mr Gay

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by youngaz(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
Why is he beating around d bush......he shuld kuku admit nd declare it dat hiz gay jare
His life.....His palava
My life......My cup of Liptongringringrin

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by cruzita(f): 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
una suppose know say this boy no well na
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 22, 2016
Tell me he's well and I will give you a dirty slap
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Lytech(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2016
Will this reduce fuel price
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 22, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by nikkypearl(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2016
Vexatious angry angry
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Flexherbal(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2016
He just wants people to talk.

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by icebebe(f): 1:28pm On May 22, 2016
He's jus living his life jare
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by iamsea(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2016
What exactly in those pics got people talking.. Or should i say it got people talking about what??... Cuz sincerely, all they made me do is frown
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by CaroLyner(f): 2:12pm On May 22, 2016
how can that cute guy with him be gay angry
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Big4wig(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2016
In lil kesh voice any publicity is good publicity
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by SPG4U(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2016
I just like the guys body..#nohomo ....working towards having such a great body
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by buharisbae(f): 2:37pm On May 22, 2016
see Mr seunnn type of people grin denrele should grree for our own seeun already
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
Fine lady undecided
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2016
oniranu omo
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2016
He's obviously gay but he can't come out of the closet. 14 years no be beans.
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by pwettiejay(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
Its glaring that this guy is gay #Thrash
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by UIA04(f): 5:47pm On May 22, 2016
God why is a man's hair more beautiful than an average Nigerian woman's hair. Me likey

About that picture he just wants people to talk nothing going on, but knowing how saintly Nigerians are of course they'll jump to conclusion
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by nastyd(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
Jst 2 glaring...smh

Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Mikylopez(f): 6:07pm On May 22, 2016
damn d guy is so hot! buh itz a waste sha after all dz packaging u aint a real man
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by calliope(f): 7:40pm On May 22, 2016
EastGold:
Tell me he's well and I will give you a dirty slap
He is so well... grin
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by bujudwele: 8:02pm On May 22, 2016
you dont have to do shii to get noticed bro.... common you over 30. i wonder who his fans are sef.
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by yellowbeauty(f): 8:03pm On May 22, 2016
and he is son of one man....chai uwa mmebi
Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by tjfulloption(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
all gays should repent, or get castrated. he is a mad gay. Dogs.

Re: See The Photo Denrele Edun Posted That Has Got People Talking by Sharon6(f): 11:07pm On May 22, 2016
This guy is doing all these to stay relevant.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!

(1) (Reply)

14 HOLLYWOOD Actresses With Nigerian Roots / 24 Super Sexy Actresses We Are Totally Crushing On (photos) / Shea Butter+Coconut Oil Puree For All Skin/Hair Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.