Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,986 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo (32109 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / Aneke Twins Task Everyone To Identify Them In These Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by 9jacodedgist(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2016
The beautiful Nollywood twins 'Aneke Twins' dazzled to the church today and deemed it fit to share this adorable photo featuring one member of the church who is marking his birthday today.

The twins who are the founder of Aneke Twins Foundation shared the photo saying "Happy birthday to this great servant of God, @Rev Canon Dr. O.C.Obi Okoye#I pray for Gods ever Increasing Anointing and Supernatural Strength for you sir"

Source:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/aneke-twins-look-gorgeous-to-church.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Flexherbal(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2016
Cool!

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by cruzita(f): 1:21pm On May 22, 2016
undecided are they now light in complexion abi na the phone do am?

they look great

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by marshalcarter: 1:22pm On May 22, 2016
Mehn....see nneka and nnena sha....back in dah days wen i do the 2 of dem grin grin

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 22, 2016
Lovely..... kiss

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 22, 2016
undecided okay

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by kissGuys: 1:25pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 22, 2016
cruzita:

they look great

Lol....gringrin... Cruzita no kill me with laugh ooo

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by icebebe(f): 1:26pm On May 22, 2016
cruzita:

they look great
wen you are born again,u become new,so dey are now born again wit a new fresh skin

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by cruzita(f): 1:29pm On May 22, 2016
icebebe:
wen you are born again,u become new,so dey are now born again wit a new fresh skin
lol, so old flesh have passed away?

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by cruzita(f): 1:31pm On May 22, 2016
marshalcarter:
Mehn....see nneka and nnena sha....back in dah days wen i do the 2 of dem grin grin
chai !!! your lie dey smell bad bad

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by icebebe(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2016
cruzita:
yes ooooo
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by marshalcarter: 1:37pm On May 22, 2016
cruzita:
chai !!! your lie dey smell bad bad
U want proof?? undecided
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by nikkypearl(f): 1:37pm On May 22, 2016
cruzita:
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by reverendfather: 1:48pm On May 22, 2016
who done ugly done ugly

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by rosalieene(f): 2:05pm On May 22, 2016
This two ugly sisters. Thanks to money and bleaching cream now they are looking good. But money can't change their voice lol.

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by rosalieene(f): 2:07pm On May 22, 2016
icebebe:
buhahahahahah

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by rosalieene(f): 2:10pm On May 22, 2016
icebebe:
buhahahahahah.
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmmm

Prayer warriors.

SEE BLEACHING eeehhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked.

They are now WHITES. Hahahahahaha
They Didn't inform me ooooo
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Abrahamtaylour: 2:49pm On May 22, 2016
How is this news?
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by VickyRotex(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2016
Cute kiss kiss

Only one thing will stop them from putting on the same dress all the time.

It's Ma***age tongue
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by macskende: 2:50pm On May 22, 2016
Cute

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by vikacydevato(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2016
Beautiful twins!

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Tjpromise(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2016
Average looking twins, tnx whitenicious
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Kennycyphers(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
They ain't fair joor... met 1 of them last yr in a bank.. is it bleaching or the pic was edited??
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Ellyogun(f): 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
Stunners, I love their style
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by JuanJO(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
and will them going to church bring up Nigeria economy if yes i go like see Cossy Orjiakor Anita Joseph next sunday in church...
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by onstelly(f): 2:55pm On May 22, 2016
Sandoski come let's eat popcorn
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by jaytime(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
But these twins resemble sha o.
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by MsBliss(f): 2:58pm On May 22, 2016
Kennycyphers:
They ain't fair joor... met 1 of them last yr in a bank.. is it bleaching or the pic was edited??

No, Its not bleaching. Its just their new colour. cheesy
Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 22, 2016
onstelly:
Sandoski come let's eat popcorn

I dey come ooo.... I prepare Sunday rice ....

Bestie bring spoon make we chop....cheesygrin

Re: Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo by onstelly(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I dey come ooo.... I prepare Sunday rice ....

Bestie bring spoon make we chop....cheesygrin
Yummy kiss

Toke Makinwa Rocks Cammo As She Wishes Muslims A Haapy Eid-el-fitri (photos) / D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot / Nollywood Yoruba Celebrities Campaign For Buhari, Osinbajo & Ambode (Photos)